Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• Is this match available on Valley Pass with VPN? Can't seem to be able to select it on the website.
    If you can find the right Country for vpn, yes.
  • Is it one of those restricted country games? If so, set VPN to Luxembourg
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Any free streams for tonight, hdstreams is letting down the side
    Try viprow.net
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Any free streams for tonight, hdstreams is letting down the side
    Try viprow.net
    Thanks, link 5 on there is Sky Sports and has been fine so far.
  • Can't watch it on Valley Pass in Canada so gone for DAZN, first time that's happened which is weird
  • Doesn't appear to be an option to by the video pass for tonights game. I know it is on SKY but all the others that have been on SKY I could also buy the Valley Pass option. Any ideas why?
  • Doesn't appear to be an option to by the video pass for tonights game. I know it is on SKY but all the others that have been on SKY I could also buy the Valley Pass option. Any ideas why?
    If its selected for International Broadcast then ValleyPass wont be allowed to show it

Only way round it will be to set a VPN to a location that doesnt have it down for said Broadcast

Should be able to get a good stream here for free:

https://www.viprow.net/sports-football-online
  • Think I'll pay for the sky stream tonight. Costs more, but you get the whole show, we may even get some post match time what with the takeover. 
  • edited January 2020
    Doesn't appear to be an option to by the video pass for tonights game. I know it is on SKY but all the others that have been on SKY I could also buy the Valley Pass option. Any ideas why?
    If its selected for International Broadcast then ValleyPass wont be allowed to show it

Only way round it will be to set a VPN to a location that doesnt have it down for said Broadcast

I tried hesgoal.com last week and seemed pretty stable.  Not sure if tonight's game will be on there.

There's a list of countries that can stream the game here: https://www.cafc.co.uk/valley-pass/what-games-you-can-watch-on-valley-pass

Can anyone recommend a good free (or inexpensive) VPN?

• edited January 2020
    cafc-west said:
    Doesn't appear to be an option to by the video pass for tonights game. I know it is on SKY but all the others that have been on SKY I could also buy the Valley Pass option. Any ideas why?

I tried hesgoal.com last week and seemed pretty stable.  Not sure if tonight's game will be on there.

There's a list of countries that can stream the game here: https://www.cafc.co.uk/valley-pass/what-games-you-can-watch-on-valley-pass

I use surf easy. Affordable and first month is free I think? £33 a year, but is apparently slow - I've never had issues.
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton fans arriving in Amsterdam where the game will be streamed without VPN.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMxVBJjCe74
  • Just as a word of warning, and I know FA is only being helpful, but when I tried the viprow link for the Derby game it definitely brought with it a bit of spyware / malware that temporarily took down my Google Chrome.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    cafc-west said:

I use surf easy.
    Thanks @Dazzler21 - I'll give it a try especially as you can use it on up to 5 devices.

• Danepak said:
    I contacted Valley Pass, in regards to showing the games On Demand.
    Unfortunately they only get the games on the Monday, which is a tad late for me, as I want to watch it, not already knowing the result.

Also, they did upload them earlier this season, but decided to stop, as the number of viewers was quite low.

Anyway, the QPR game is now available, as they decided to upload again, after I emailed them.

I love the service from Valley Pass. I almost feel shameless even asking for them to improve the service. Not long ago, the best option was live radio commentary. Being able to watch almost all games is a dream come through.
    Cheers for this. I'll email them too, just to let them know that the interest is there. Also playback on the mobile app would just stop at times and I wonder if the user experience also put people off (but two days later there probably isn't a whole lot of interest).

Really wished I'd been able to see the Bristol match. 

Also, I've tried doing a screen record of matches if I'm working so I (and I alone) can watch them later, but it hasn't worked for a while. I need to look into it, but I wonder if they have some sort of screen record prevention. It's more likely that QuickTime is being annoying. 
  • Paddy7 said:
    Just as a word of warning, and I know FA is only being helpful, but when I tried the viprow link for the Derby game it definitely brought with it a bit of spyware / malware that temporarily took down my Google Chrome.
    I should have said in my post but I always use Chrome with Adblock which always proves useful in stopping the endless shit they bombard you with
  • FAO Tech Services........... AKA @Dazzler21 ;)

My friend in Amsterdam, said the link for the live stream on the #cafc website still shows the Derby game. Would he get tonights game if he clinked the link or a replay of that crock of sh*te from the other day?
    many thanks from
    My friend
  • edited January 2020
    T_C_E said:
    FAO Tech Services........... AKA @Dazzler21 ;)

My friend in Amsterdam, said the link for the live stream on the #cafc website still shows the Derby game. Would he get tonights game if he clinked the link or a replay of that crock of sh*te from the other day?
    many thanks from
    My friend
    My friend in Luxembourg was having the same issue, but it has just updated and you should now be able to purchase tonight's match.

:) 
  • T_C_E said:
    FAO Tech Services........... AKA @Dazzler21 ;)

many thanks from
    My friend
    My friend in Luxembourg was having the same issue, but it has just updated and you should now be able to purchase tonight's match.
    Same for my friend in Ukraine.
  • Yep that was the issue I was having, no link to the Swansea game. Just woken up for the match and the link is now there on Valley Pass. Phew. Enjoy!
  • Yep that was the issue I was having, no link to the Swansea game. Just woken up for the match and the link is now there on Valley Pass. Phew. Enjoy!
    Having watched the majority of games this season on Valley Pass it is often like that. Always gives me a scare though. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Commentary is well out of sync. Not been like this in a while, and was never this bad when it was.
  • Yep couple of seconds out... 

But it'll do.
  • Commentary is well out of sync. Not been like this in a while, and was never this bad when it was.

If using Chrome, I recommend this plugin to delay the audio. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/audio-delay/bejcdmejkjfhdkemgiliacebajmafjeh?hl=en
  • Isnt sky sports now tv a tenner as well for a day pass? 
  • Paddy7 said:
    Just as a word of warning, and I know FA is only being helpful, but when I tried the viprow link for the Derby game it definitely brought with it a bit of spyware / malware that temporarily took down my Google Chrome.
    I should have said in my post but I always use Chrome with Adblock which always proves useful in stopping the endless shit they bombard you with
    Thanks FA, I'll give that a go.
  • So.... How do we watch today's game, then?

Due to it being FA Cup, am I right in saying it's not on ifollow or Valley Pass?

What's the plan?
  • So.... How do we watch today's game, then?

Due to it being FA Cup, am I right in saying it's not on ifollow or Valley Pass?

What's the plan?
    Was wondering the same 
  • According to this, it's on Bet 365 (but with geo restrictions - not sure where) and also on ESPN+ in the states 

$4.99 for ESPN+. Don't know if you can just sign up if your VPN says you are there. 
  • Anyone found a link for todays game?
  • Am watching on bet 365