Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• What's the deal today?

Red button on Sky/Sky Sports app

Plus the usual valley pass and ifollow options

That cover it?

I'm traveling, so planning to get it in sky sports app when I land back in the uk a few minutes before 3
  • Sky Sports channels are all free today. 
  • Sky Sports channels are all free today. 
    Can I watch the game on the tv?
  • I can’t see that games today are on the red button?
  • I can’t see that games today are on the red button?
    It’s says multi events on the TV guide for the Brentford game, does that not mean available on the red button?
  • T_C_E said:
    Sky Sports channels are all free today. 
    Can I watch the game on the tv?
    Sky sports football Red Button is what you need I believe. 
  • I'm at my sister's who has Freesat - guess I can't get Sky? Thinking I will be watching on Sky App on ipad.
  • Do people have it up on the red button yet?
  • Do people have it up on the red button yet?
    my red button going to the luton game ???
  • I’ve got it.
  • Sponsored links:

• clicking on screen 3 (Cardiff) takes you to the Valley...
  • I clicked on Luton to get to our game. 
  • Red button not working on virgin media.
  • my whole system crashed - had to turn in on and off again..now working
  • Finally got it on Virgin - but un watchable
  • Anyone got a link to a stream?
  • Working on the app but first 15 mins was under link to Luton v Fulham and Cardiff v Millwall was under the listing for our match. They changed it over just when Brizzle had a corner. 
  • Shame no replays or half time highlights as would love to see Macca's goal again.
  • What about us paupers without sky at all.
  • Is there a red button or option on iPad for skygo to see the game ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    What about us paupers without sky at all.
    If they'd shown a replay I'd have tried to record and share though probably beyond my tech skills!
  • edited December 2019
    Shame no replays or half time highlights as would love to see Macca's goal again.

The red button service is rather basic, you get replays on iFollow/Valley Pass so why not on Sky?
    @oohaahmortimer - for future reference, you need the sky sports app for this, rather than sky go app. 

Why they need to trip is up with separate apps, I cannot say.... But I hope that helps you next time we have a midweek game on red button 
  • Thanks Siv 
    @oohaahmortimer - for future reference, you need the sky sports app for this, rather than sky go app. 

Why they need to trip is up with separate apps, I cannot say.... But I hope that helps you next time we have a midweek game on red button 
    Its an odd one as appears that Sky Go is for people who already have a Sky Subscription (along with Sky Sports)

Sky Sports App is basically if you dont have the Sports package on main sky as you have to pay for it - Why then you dont get the red button with Sky Go is baffling
  • Glovepup said:
    Shame no replays or half time highlights as would love to see Macca's goal again.

The red button service is rather basic, you get replays on iFollow/Valley Pass so why not on Sky?
    It's strange because the commentator gets to see replays as I've heard them talking as though the viewers are watching it too. Don't see why it can't be shown, even if it's just the same single angle shot. 
  • Any free streams for tonight, hdstreams is letting down the side
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Any free streams for tonight, hdstreams is letting down the side
    I'll send you a site if I find one closer to the time. 
  • Is this match available on Valley Pass with VPN? Can't seem to be able to select it on the website.