Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• How bad was his presenting without an autocue ?
    Kept looking down and couldn’t remember a few words!
  • Okay, I'm in.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    How bad was his presenting without an autocue ?
    FO with your negativity. Read the room.
    Obviously the room didn’t spot how bad that was! And TS will be paying him. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Dont forget he'd do a lot of his coverage pitchside for SKY Sports as well

I might be mistaken but not sure how they could get an autocue in front of him from that position
  • Minto pah!
    Biggin Hill boy, a short bus ride from Addington.
    Secret Palace fan like Louis Mendez!

Only joking.
    Great guy.
  • Just need to get a better commentator than Terry Smith now. He does my head in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:

Spoke to Scott Minto when he was 20 in Bromley and he was the most articulate young Charlton player I have spoken too.
    He didn't need an autocue. 
  • Great upgrade and great to see polo involved too
  • Is it still an iFollow stream though? So will we still get the totally unnecessary ads?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2020
    ozaddick said:
    Just need to get a better commentator than Terry Smith now. He does my head in.
    It’s not too long ago we had a lady, Emma I think her name was, screaming down the bloody microphone. 
    Oh god, Emma. The nightmares. 
  • the big issue for different time zones is access to full delayed coverage... any word on whether CharltonTV will be offering this and if so how soon after the game @Ollywozere ?

apart from the odd major playoff game a 345am kick off time is not feasible all season long

• edited December 2020
    Very excited for this, I hope it's an improvement on the current preview show put out by CAFC Comms, which is a great idea but unfortunately just features old clips seen earlier in the week.
  • The auto cue is needed. That did look a bit amateur, 
    But sounds very decent overall. 
  • The commentary is beyond biased.

If you were just listening on the radio to the Charlton commentary you would think that we should have had:

48 throw ins to the opposition’s 0
    4 penalties to the opposition’s 0
    63 fouls awarded to the opposition’s 0

Reminds me of the old Fanzone days on Sky, all very amateur which I suppose in fairness they are.

• the big issue for different time zones is access to full delayed coverage... any word on whether CharltonTV will be offering this and if so how soon after the game @Ollywozere ?

apart from the odd major playoff game a 345am kick off time is not feasible all season long

I’m with Kiwi here, after paying your £10 a minimum 24 hour replay facility would be good. I have an appointment tomorrow at 2:50 so will not be able to watch. But, would happily pay to watch the game when I get home at 5. 
  • Apologies for being rubbish but can someone tell me how to use my CAFC cash to buy this stream.

Thanks in advance.
  • Sounds exciting the new upgrades. After 10 years of budget cuts it great to see funds being spent on non-essential stuff to try and improve the matchday experience. 

Probably one of many people who log on at 2:15 and leave it on mute until 3PM make sure it’s all working. Will make sure I catch the build up tomorrow.

Side note, I think the Friday 19:05 show with Olly does is always a good watch. Keep up the good work all.
  • Apologies for being rubbish but can someone tell me how to use my CAFC cash to buy this stream.

Thanks in advance.
    Instructions here.
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/90592/live-streaming-video-pass-for-charlton-v-afc-wimbledon-cafc-cash-deadline-15-00-friday-11th-december#latest