Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Josh Cullen - gone to Burnley, July 2022 (p24)

Comments

• Options
    Has to be in contention for the greatest ever loan player.
  • Options
    Brilliant player for us,I wonder where his next loan will be 
  • Options
    Thanks for everything Josh. Wishing you all the best for a long and successful career. Will never forget your bit of magic at Wembley. Good luck
  • Options
    Another big thanks from me & the littleun,was one of our favourite players to watch,put his all in for the team & our club,he respected us as fans & to do it all as a loanee against the backdrop of all what’s going on internally, nothing but respect back....also yes that day at Wembley,he has written himself into CAFC folklore...good luck on wherever ya go mate,hope you have a top career in front of you...
  • Options
    My vote for PotY both seasons he was here.

Very good player, hope he does well in the rest of his career.
  • Options
    Was obviously going back but still gutted to get the closure from him. Glad he waited a week or so to do it. Been a great player for us and a true professional and just hope our paths cross again one day if we ever get released from the asylum. I wonder what true pros like josh, prats and Pearce really think of what Taylor and solly did.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Unlike pariah Taylor will always be welcomed back at the Valley. Thank you Josh for your 2 years as an Addick.
  • Options
    Don’t think we have ever had or will ever have again a loan player as committed and passionate as JC. Such a good footballer and I really hope he has a cracking career in the prem. So sad we will never see him again in the famous red but some players are just too good for us. Good luck Josh. I’m not crying you’re crying 😭 
  • Options
    Thanks for all your efforts Josh, you will be sorely missed .. good luck wherever your career takes you
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can only second all that has been said. He could have not played after the restart but he chose to see it through and played every minute giving 100%. Ty Josh if anyone deserves a top career with a great club it is you. Good luck and thank you
  • Options
    Much respect to Josh for his professionalism, his work ethic, and his ability. One of the first names in the team sheet while he was with us. Wish him well for the future. 
  • Options
    Wham want £2-£4 mill for him, and not keeping him. 
    Swans favourite to get him. 

Great player. At his best he reminded me of Parker - ball winner and creative passer. 

Sent me a signed number 24 match shirt for my birthday earlier this year. 

Chin up, and we go again. 
  • Options
    My personal favourite moment of Cullen’s Charlton career was when we scored the winner in the play off final and he ran past all the players to celebrate with Jacko. 
  • Options
    Thought he tired at the end of the season but a terrific player who gave his all. Good luck Josh and I will be cheering you on for the boyz in green. 
  • Options
    What a fine young man. Behaved impeccably during his time as an Addick, unlike several I could mention who let the club down in a time of great need. I hope you get the move you deserve Josh, we will all follow your career with much interest.
  • Options
    Gave it his all and didn't ever hide, was clearly done for in the final few games. 

Real shame he didn't finish on a second high, but he deserves our respect for trying every game. 
  • Options
    Just when I thought I'd got over him this appears

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    But West Ham will still spend big money on a player for his position.
  • Options
    early red card in the Carabao Cup please agent Cullen

Nothing to injure a player just a little kick  off the ball 😉😉
  • Options

Whats that... Josh Cullen has just punched David Moyes telling him he's no Lee Bowyer - Oh that has to be a red card

It may be true but players cant be doing that!! 
  • Options

I just fear that Cullen will give all of our tactical nous away before the game.....
  • Options

I just fear that Cullen will give all of our tactical nous away before the game.....
    "Get the ball to Lyle Taylor" 
  • Options
    edited September 2020

That won't take long. Jokes aside, they should stuff us either way. 
  • Options
    Of course he's glad to be back! West ham fan and in the prem even if warming the bench. 
  • Options
    I hope he doesn't celebrate when he scores.