Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Josh Cullen - gone to Burnley, July 2022 (p24)

Comments

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    The Wiltshire story isn't as pie in the sky as it sounds. 

Not saying its true but its more likely than people think. 
    Come on... the guy earns £100k a week. WHU would have to subsidise his entire salary if he came to us. It’s pie in the sky.
  • Options
    matt88 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

Come on... the guy earns £100k a week. WHU would have to subsidise his entire salary if he came to us. It’s pie in the sky.
    I don't think we will sign Wiltshire, nor have I said we will. 

But the "jaw dropping player" is, I think, true. The maths of it aren't much different to if we did sign Wiltshire. 
  • Options
    Wiltshire?
  • Options
    my West Ham supporting brother in law reckons we are signing him tomorrow for £3m

Cullen and whilshire in the middle.

Fckin pissing the league boys
    Trouble is Cullen will play ten games to Wilshere's one.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    matt88 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

But the "jaw dropping player" is, I think, true. The maths of it aren't much different to if we did sign Wiltshire. 
    I worry that “jaw dropping” is going to go down as one of those phrases that live in infamy from Charlton’s history.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    matt88 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

I worry that “jaw dropping” is going to go down as one of those phrases that live in infamy from Charlton’s history.
    I think the phrase used was "will raise some eyebrows", "jaw dropping" is a bit of an exaggeration 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Wiltshire?
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    my West Ham supporting brother in law reckons we are signing him tomorrow for £3m

Cullen and whilshire in the middle.

Fckin pissing the league boys
    Trouble is Cullen will play ten games to Wilshere's one.
    True true, not sure I'd have him starting ahead of Pratley anyway tbh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Wiltshire?
    Sorry autocorrect, and it was late, but you know who I mean. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Wiltshire?
    Sorry autocorrect, and it was late, but you know who I mean. 
     Wiltshire Loaf? Another fine cheese.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    My non Charlton or West Ham source says "not before the last day of the window, but never say never".

If I was a betting man I would love a punt on Josh playing for us again in the next 18 months. @bobmunro can you get me a price? 
    £3M
  • Options
    Can a mod change the thread title please.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Wiltshire?
    Yes, we have go so much money now that we are buying an entire county. 
    FFS. I could handle moving the stadium to the Peninsula, but 130 miles away? No thanks!
  • Options
    Valley Floyd Road to have a Stonehenge verse?
  • Options
    Charlton Druids anyone?
  • Options
    Not even on the bench tonight... Nice reward after a decent performance on Tuesday
  • Options
    Not even on the bench tonight... Nice reward after a decent performance on Tuesday
    I would look decent against our lot atm and I’ve got shit knees, bunions , groin strain and I’m a fat twunt .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would look decent against our lot atm and I’ve got shit knees, bunions , groin strain and I’m a fat twunt .
    That qualifies you for a contract
  • Options
    Can a mod change the thread title please.
    Done.
  • Options
    And with Noble injured, so even with his "deputy" stepping up there was still no place for him in the matchday squad
  • Options
    No way would we be signing Wiltshire. Even if we did he would be injured. Waste of money
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    No way would we be signing Wiltshire. Even if we did he would be injured. Waste of money

Sounds perfect for us tbh 
  • Options
    How Cullen doesnt even get in the squad is a mystery to me. Apparently WHU need to sell before they buy some defenders. Oh how I would love it if we bought him once our embargo is sorted.
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    How Cullen doesnt even get in the squad is a mystery to me. Apparently WHU need to sell before they buy some defenders. Oh how I would love it if we bought him once our embargo is sorted.
    I bet he would be really keen at the prospect of earning £2k per week, instead of what he's already earning at the Hamsters.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    AndyG said:
    I bet he would be really keen at the prospect of earning £2k per week, instead of what he's already earning at the Hamsters.

Yup but nothing to stop you asking a player to accept that for a season until we get out of the league with a promise of more as we progress. Why should a player see that as a good deal