Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Josh Cullen - gone to Burnley, July 2022 (p24)

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2020
    Depends how many installments West Ham want it in, if Arsenal could get £10 million for Bielik then Cullen should be worth 7, even though he's probably only worth half that
  • Options
    RedRyan said:
    Come home Josh 😭
    Yeah, just what we need, another midfielder.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    RedRyan said:
    Come home Josh 😭
    Yeah, just what we need, another midfielder.
    Better than all the others though and we are allowed to sell after all.

Anyway, I doubt hugely that we'd spend 7M (WHICH HE IS WORTH), and we're not allowed to pay him  the wages he'd demand.

I'd love to get him though. Gallagher was class but a luxury, whereas Cullen was class and essential to a promotion team. He has to be my favourite ever loanee too.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    Celtic probably think he’s a left back

Celtic don't play with left backs.  They play with wing backs.  I guess the confusion comes from those awful websites like FLW, which seem to be written by bots posing as twitter-teen journos.
  • Options
    Luton have not got £7M. Nonsense.  He is also not worth that.
    You don't need 7mil,pay instalment s,QPR would not pay 2mil for Bonne in one lump 
  • Options
    Golfie you miserable bastard, chin up, try to stay neutral til at least the end of the transfer window 😉😂
  • Options
    doronron said:
    You don't need 7mil,pay instalment s,QPR would not pay 2mil for Bonne in one lump 
    Sure, but no way Luton will be paying anything like enough to get Cullen when so far this window they have bought in £0 in transfer fees and paid £0 in transfer fees and their biggest ever transfer is about £1.25M.  makes the rest of that article a nonsense imo.

I rate Cullen highly but if anyone pays £7M for him they are mental.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    doronron said:
    Sure, but no way Luton will be paying anything like enough to get Cullen when so far this window they have bought in £0 in transfer fees and paid £0 in transfer fees and their biggest ever transfer is about £1.25M.  makes the rest of that article a nonsense imo.

I rate Cullen highly but if anyone pays £7M for him they are mental.
    I agree, but Bielik went for 10!
  • Options
    Yes but Derby had money from selling their ground .........again.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Golfie you miserable bastard, chin up, try to stay neutral til at least the end of the transfer window 😉😂
    I imagine he's the type of person who loves it when things go wrong, it gives him something to moan about.
    His posts about his sexual antics are always very amusing though.
  • Options
    Cullen to Anderlecht !

A very left field move.
    Surprised that Championship teams didn't put in a bid once it was clear he wasn't wanted at West Ham.

• Options
    Not quite good enough for the Prem. Probably doesn't want to play in the Championship. Decent move for a top bloke and hope it works out for him. 
  • Options
    Random one that, Anderlecht aren’t as great as they once were and finished mid table last season, so no European football and are currently sit mid table. I’ve seen they’ve signed a guy from Chelsea on loan as well. 
  • Options
    RedRobin said:
    Random one that, Anderlecht aren’t as great as they once were and finished mid table last season, so no European football and are currently sit mid table. I’ve seen they’ve signed a guy from Chelsea on loan as well. 
    Kemar Roofe was out there last year but signed from Rangers in the summer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2020
    Thank god it wasn't Luton, I reckon he'd have joined us if still in the Championship. 
  • Options
    Not for seven million
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    RedRobin said:
    Joining them at their lowest point in years. You’d think it’s quite safe to assume they’ve bottomed out and can only get better? It’ll look great on his CV if he can lead them back into Europe.
  • Options
    Absurd, he's worth 10x that. What has gone on there?!
  • Options
    MattF said:
    £800k .......?  What happened to the fee of £7m that QPR and Luton were supposedly willing to pay?
    People who know nothing, plucking a figure out of their heads - and reporting it as fact, eh?

If we'd stayed in the Championship, he could have been our player for £800k, perhaps?

• Options
    Absurd, he's worth 10x that. What has gone on there?!
    He's actually worth whatever a club pays for him. :smile:

• Options
    MattF said:
    100% we could have paid that in The Championship what could have been

Also he will be sold back to England for £10M plus in a couple of years time