Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reading (A) Tickets - 2,219 (SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    Any spares out there?
  • Options
    I see QPR only took 1,200 last year to Reading, interesting that we are taking 1,000 more..COYR
  • Options
    a lot of it has to do with the way fixtures have fallen, our incredibly good start aswell 

our 1st 2 away games have been barnsley and blackburn. 

reading all be it a pants away day is a pretty easy journey aside from 

fulham , millwall, brenford and qpr the next local/easy one to get to. 
  • Options
    barstool said:
    I see QPR only took 1,200 last year to Reading, interesting that we are taking 1,000 more..COYR
    They was in bottom half of table on a Tuesday night. 
  • Options
    I see they use a very similar ticketing system to us. U17 tickets £10.. 😊
  • Options
    barstool said:
    Probably have experience of waiting for that shuttle bus back to the station...
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Sold out but for a couple of disabled spaces from what i see.  On holiday so completely forgot to log in!  If anyone comes across a spare or two give me a shout please.
    Still after one if a spare pops up please.  Would be able to meet at Reading before the game.  My own stupid fault for forgetting to buy though!
  • Options
    barstool said:
    Probably have experience of waiting for that shuttle bus back to the station...
    Just checked the away fans guide and that says the walk is 15 minutes. If everyone has been good little boys and girls they may even let you through.
  • Options
    This caught me out - I was thinking, big ground, no problem getting tickets. Three of us were planning to go - anybody know if they might be likely to release more?
    There will NOT be any further tickets released.

Go in the Reading end.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    are Reading selling home tickets on the day? When there is an away sell out clubs tend to require evidence you are a supporter.
  • Options
    walking directions from the railway station to the ground:'I would estimate that the ground is about three miles away from Reading Station, and that unless you walk quite quickly, the journey could take over an hour: Leaving the station, head straight up the road in front of you, crossing over Friar Street onto Queen Victoria Street and heading towards the town centre. Upon reaching Broad Street, you will find yourself opposite the John Lewis store. Cross and head down a narrow passageway (Chain Street) which runs down the right hand side of John Lewis. Soon, you reach a churchyard, which you can cross, bearing right, to the corner of Gun Street and Bridge Street. Cross to the other side of Bridge Street and continue down, turning right into Fobney Street. At the end here, you will soon encounter a couple of blue footpath/cyclepath signs, which point the way to the Madejski Stadium. These will lead you down the left hand footpath alongside the busy A329, which becomes the A33 after about 1200 yards. Keep following this road and eventually you will come to a roundabout. Take the road ahead and continue walking along the roadside. You will briefly walk along a dirt track by the roadside as the A33 crosses a waterway, before walking down the bank to the towpath. The towpath now continues straight ahead towards the stadium, still following the blue cycle path signs. You can't miss it from here, but it is still at least a further 15 minutes walk away'.

got cabs last time and will try same again this time. 
  • Options
    are Reading selling home tickets on the day? When there is an away sell out clubs tend to require evidence you are a supporter.
    Tickets are available on Reading's ticketing site,a 'print at home' option is available for some areas of the ground or choose collect at ground,although it appears that tickets will be available on the day.
    https://ticketing.readingfc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/home
  • Options
    walking directions from the railway station to the ground:'I would estimate that the ground is about three miles away from Reading Station, and that unless you walk quite quickly, the journey could take over an hour: Leaving the station, head straight up the road in front of you, crossing over Friar Street onto Queen Victoria Street and heading towards the town centre. Upon reaching Broad Street, you will find yourself opposite the John Lewis store. Cross and head down a narrow passageway (Chain Street) which runs down the right hand side of John Lewis. Soon, you reach a churchyard, which you can cross, bearing right, to the corner of Gun Street and Bridge Street. Cross to the other side of Bridge Street and continue down, turning right into Fobney Street. At the end here, you will soon encounter a couple of blue footpath/cyclepath signs, which point the way to the Madejski Stadium. These will lead you down the left hand footpath alongside the busy A329, which becomes the A33 after about 1200 yards. Keep following this road and eventually you will come to a roundabout. Take the road ahead and continue walking along the roadside. You will briefly walk along a dirt track by the roadside as the A33 crosses a waterway, before walking down the bank to the towpath. The towpath now continues straight ahead towards the stadium, still following the blue cycle path signs. You can't miss it from here, but it is still at least a further 15 minutes walk away'.

And it's a bloody horrible walk anyway, alongside a busy dual carriageway for the most part. Definitely park and ride or get a cab.
  • Options
    Looking for two spares if anyone can help
  • Options
    i find it odd that they won’t release more tickets - even if only another 500 turn up it would generate £10k or so, enough to pay the week’s wages of a couple of players for virtually no additional cost.
  • Options
    I was done at the gym this morning and overheard someone saying they’d bought tickets in the home areas without any trouble. He said he was in the east stand, I think. 
  • Options
    I need to keep my ‘unwell’ brother busy on Saturday. Any chance someone has 2 tickets I can buy at full price for the Reading game? I’d be grateful. I am in Orpington but happy to drive anywhere in the Charlton or Kent catchment areas to lay and collect - or even meet at the ground if that suits you. Hope you can help. 
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

And it's a bloody horrible walk anyway, alongside a busy dual carriageway for the most part. Definitely park and ride or get a cab.
    Shuttle bus 2 minutes from the train station.  After the game you'll be back at the station by 17.45 comfortably.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have just bought three in the Reading end. Sitting on hands game!
  • Options
    Any spares? 
  • Options
    Also still looking for spares
  • Options
    I think it is crazy Reading didn't give us more tickets, They have enough empty seats.
  • Options
    I think it is crazy Reading didn't give us more tickets, They have enough empty seats.
    There will be spares seats at wigan
  • Options
    Guess the likes of Millwall and Leeds would say the same about us....but not Bournemouth.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    There will be spares seats at wigan
    Hilarious.....
  • Options
    Well, I have today bought tickets in the home end with no difficulty at all. It seems a bit silly as there seemed to be enough empty seats to avoid this.
  • Options
    Not sure i can go in the home end. I cannot sit still at the best of times. Still hopefull few spares will knock around tomorrow.