Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Reading (A) Tickets - 2,219 (SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Tickets in the home end for this one
    Which is always an option for the people who panic they may not get a ticket.
  • clb74 said:
    end of the day you go to games you get points, to be gauranteed tickets you need to go to every game you can means usually having a st. 

i understand the logic those that put money directly into the owner get 1st dibs. 

its how most clubs run, charlton is different as valley gold gives a lot. 

for example arsenal to get away tickets your only going to be getting them if you attend shitty midweek away games to get points. 
    Any updates on how many left
  • clb74 said:
    clive said:
    As a Valley Gold member & a regular away supporter their is no way that a Valley Gold member should come ahead of regular away supporters in ticket priority.When Valley Gold started over 30 years ago £120 a year was a lot of money,it is still the same price.Season tickets & away ticket prices have risen considerably over that time.
    Valley Gold is a lottery scheme,meant to be independent of the football club & is no way similar to a match loyalty scheme.People who have been members of Valley Gold for years,including me,may be loyal supporters of the scheme,but not necessarily loyal supporters of the team.
    As i suggested earlier maybe Valley Gold members should get 100 points for a full years subscription.Maybe an away season ticket could be a solution,similar to when we were in the Premier League & what our friends from South Bermondsey still provide for their fans.
    Anyway i will be off to Barnsley shortly to put money in our opponents pockets,will any of the Valley Gold or C.A.S.T committee members be there.
    I would be well up for an away season ticket. My wife might not be so pleased though 
    The wife could play away while your away rosie
    Never heard that one before mate, an absolute side splitter.
  • clb74 said:
    end of the day you go to games you get points, to be gauranteed tickets you need to go to every game you can means usually having a st. 

i understand the logic those that put money directly into the owner get 1st dibs. 

its how most clubs run, charlton is different as valley gold gives a lot. 

for example arsenal to get away tickets your only going to be getting them if you attend shitty midweek away games to get points. 
    Cheers
  • clb74 said:
    clive said:
    As a Valley Gold member & a regular away supporter their is no way that a Valley Gold member should come ahead of regular away supporters in ticket priority.When Valley Gold started over 30 years ago £120 a year was a lot of money,it is still the same price.Season tickets & away ticket prices have risen considerably over that time.
    Valley Gold is a lottery scheme,meant to be independent of the football club & is no way similar to a match loyalty scheme.People who have been members of Valley Gold for years,including me,may be loyal supporters of the scheme,but not necessarily loyal supporters of the team.
    As i suggested earlier maybe Valley Gold members should get 100 points for a full years subscription.Maybe an away season ticket could be a solution,similar to when we were in the Premier League & what our friends from South Bermondsey still provide for their fans.
    Anyway i will be off to Barnsley shortly to put money in our opponents pockets,will any of the Valley Gold or C.A.S.T committee members be there.
    I would be well up for an away season ticket. My wife might not be so pleased though 
    The wife could play away while your away rosie
    Why have cotton when you can have silk! 
  • I got mine today , got family section as taking couple little uns, which looks right next to Reading supporters.
    Can see this 'family section' being busy
    Snap, see you there. Booked mine this morning 
  • Any updates on how many left
  • clb74 said:
    Sold out 
  • clb74 said:
    Sold out 
    Home end it is then
  • edited August 2019
    clive said:

Yes. I was there. And what a good day it was............
  • Sponsored links:

• Just just got two, over 1100 left
  • Just just got two, over 1100 left
    Cheers steve
  • 1128 tickets left 07:46 this morning. 

st and valley gold from 9.30am 
    100+ loyalty points from 2.00pm

• So for future reference, those first six tiers take around 1,100 tickets
  • So for future reference, those first six tiers take around 1,100 tickets
    Will depend on the match, surely?!
  • Of course
  • I'm guessing 200 max left by end of play today. 
  • 901 left, suprised how well they have sold although given the location of the game compared to blackburn/barnsley will be many peoples 1st away of the season. 
  • 901 left, suprised how well they have sold although given the location of the game compared to blackburn/barnsley will be many peoples 1st away of the season. 
    Not far and cheap. Tickets for me, my dad and one of my boys come to £37. That’s tremendous value.

given distance and pricing we should be taking 3k+ if given the tickets
    I'd be shocked if we don't sell the full allocation....will they go to general sale?
  • Sponsored links:

Not far and cheap. Tickets for me, my dad and one of my boys come to £37. That’s tremendous value.

I don't believe we can be given any more tickets as Reading now have a 'home end' in the other half of the South Stand. 
  • 703 left at 1315hrs. Could sell this one out. A  good result against Forest could help ... 

My favourite song
    We all follow the charlton over London town and bracknell
  • 674 left for the 2pm 100pts mark (Phase 8)

Phase 7 sold just over 400 this morning 

I wasn't going to go to this one, but...…

Just bought a ticket.

• Will this reach general sale ? 
    Expect so, you’ll probably get a better steer at 3pm. I suspect when new categories open the bulk of sales are in the first hour
    Yes mate, no problem. Only sold another 64 in this phase, 610 left
  • Anyone no how many left
  • cazo said:
    Anyone no how many left