Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reading (A) Tickets - 2,219 (SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    Just realised i am driving home from a trip to the SW coast on 31st and happen to go through Reading... when can my 35 loyalty points buy a ticket?
    Next year or when Rowland sells
  • Options
    Just realised i am driving home from a trip to the SW coast on 31st and happen to go through Reading... when can my 35 loyalty points buy a ticket?
    When you are driving home from a trip to the north coast on the 17th and happen to go through Barnsley....
  • Options
    1869 available as of 09.46 this morning. 

no panic 
  • Options
    1869 available as of 09.46 this morning. 

no panic 
    Thanks for that update.

Hope to get our group,s before the weekend.
  • Options
    Anyone is it still 2 tickets per person 
  • Options
    @clb74

yes mate, unfair but yes that the protocol set out by the club i know people who are st that have gone halfs on a vg to be able to gaurantee a ticket to our away games. 
  • Options
    will provide an update every am 

im phase 7 so aslong as i get one then im happy 
  • Options
    will provide an update every am 

im phase 7 so aslong as i get one then im happy 
    Cheers
  • Options
    1771 available 10.33 this morning 
  • Options
    Is it allocated seats at Reading or sit anywhere?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sit anywhere.
  • Options
    what's the allocation for this pls?
  • Options
    what's the allocation for this pls?
  • Options
    It is allocated seating but it normally depends on how many tickets we sell & the policy of Reading & the stewards on the day.
  • Options
    4pts from Barnsley and Forest and we sell this out
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Anyone know what the family section is there, is it mixed fans with families or just a section for Charlton fans with families?
    I hope it's not mixed for the sake of the Reading fans, have you seen the size of some our our 11 year olds with beards entering the Valley on a kids tickets these days ;).
  • Options
    Im getting wound up again
    385 points, valley gold for donkeys years and im no more entitled to a ticket than someone whose bought a season ticket this year.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    385 points, valley gold for donkeys years and im no more entitled to a ticket than someone whose bought a season ticket this year.
    So are you regretting your choice ?
    You can't have it both ways :smile:
  • Options

Family ticket: these tickets allow visiting families with younger children access to the designated family zone.

Ambulant disabled: Relevant price and helper goes free

Wheelchair: [14 bays] relevant price and helper goes free

Restrictions for the purchasing of tickets are as follows:

Phase 1: 580 Loyalty Points with Valley Gold 13/08/2019 at 9:30am

Phase 2: 580 Loyalty Points 13/08/2019 at 2pm

Phase 3: 540 Loyalty Points with Valley Gold 14/08/2019 at 9:30

Phase 4: 540 Loyalty Points 14/08/2019 at 2pm

Phase 5: 460 Loyalty Points with Valley Gold 16/08/2019 at 9:30am

Phase 6: 460 Loyalty Points 16/08/2019 at 2pm

Phase 7: 230 Loyalty Points or Valley Gold 19/08/2019 at 9:30am

Phase 8: 100 Loyalty Points 19/08/2019 at 2pm

Phase 9: General Sale 20/08/2019 at 9:30am

A Valley Away coach service will be running to the Madejski Stadium, priced at £17, with the following pick-up times

Larkfield: 9:05am

Gravesend: 9:30am

Dartford: 9:45 am

Baxleyheath: 10:00am

Bromley: 10:30am

Eltham: 10:50am

Charlton: 11:05am

6 hours from Larkfield, I’d rather walk. 😜
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    He does actually B)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T_C_E said:

Family ticket: these tickets allow visiting families with younger children access to the designated family zone.

Ambulant disabled: Relevant price and helper goes free

Wheelchair: [14 bays] relevant price and helper goes free

Restrictions for the purchasing of tickets are as follows:

Phase 1: 580 Loyalty Points with Valley Gold 13/08/2019 at 9:30am

Phase 2: 580 Loyalty Points 13/08/2019 at 2pm

Phase 3: 540 Loyalty Points with Valley Gold 14/08/2019 at 9:30

Phase 4: 540 Loyalty Points 14/08/2019 at 2pm

Phase 5: 460 Loyalty Points with Valley Gold 16/08/2019 at 9:30am

Phase 6: 460 Loyalty Points 16/08/2019 at 2pm

Phase 7: 230 Loyalty Points or Valley Gold 19/08/2019 at 9:30am

Phase 8: 100 Loyalty Points 19/08/2019 at 2pm

Phase 9: General Sale 20/08/2019 at 9:30am

A Valley Away coach service will be running to the Madejski Stadium, priced at £17, with the following pick-up times

Larkfield: 9:05am

Gravesend: 9:30am

Dartford: 9:45 am

Baxleyheath: 10:00am

Bromley: 10:30am

Eltham: 10:50am

Charlton: 11:05am

6 hours from Larkfield, I’d rather walk. 😜
    You'd still get there before the coach.

As for whoever devised the selling of tickets, you have not got a clue.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    clb74 said:
    Have what both ways.
    You could of had someone who had a season ticket last season and done 10 aways who also has valley gold .
    For some reason they cant commit to a season this season.
    Theyve got no more priority than someone whose bought a season ticket this season.
    They do have a 4 1/2 hour priority  though over someone who done 10 games last season.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    Have what both ways.
    You could of had someone who had a season ticket last season and done 10 aways who also has valley gold .
    Theyve got no more priority than someone whose bought a season ticket this season.
    They do have a 4 1/2 hour priority  though over someone who done 10 games last season.
    By having it both ways I mean you can't give up being a S/T holder and then expect to still get priority tickets.
    Existing S/T holders & VG have always had priority for as long as I can remember.
    I don't recall lapsed S/T & VG members ever having priority.
    Everyone should know the rules and make their choice.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    Have what both ways.
    By having it both ways I mean you can't give up being a S/T holder and then expect to still get priority tickets.
    Existing S/T holders & VG have always had priority for as long as I can remember.
    CE its a points system mate.
    I dont expect priority on someone whose renewed thier season ticket.
    Like ive said to someone else 
    If youve bought a season ticket this season and had valley gold for 5 years you have no more priority than someone whose bought a season ticket this season with no valley gold.
    So whats the point in continuing with VG
  • Options
    Fans who attend the away games should get first pick.
  • Options
    Fans who attend the away games Up North should get first pick.
    Fixed that for you mate  ;).
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Fans who attend the away games Up North should get first pick.
    Fixed that for you mate  ;).
    All day long.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    Have what both ways.
    If youve bought a season ticket this season and had valley gold for 5 years you have no more priority than someone whose bought a season ticket this season with no valley gold.
    You're quite right, being only VG for Reading A, ranks you equal to someone who bought a S/T either this season or last season.

My point was that you chose to give up your S/T (not wishing to fund RD, fair enough), so you knew it would probably give you a lower priority for buying tickets.

Presumably, S/T holders have better priority than VG holders generally, because a S/T holder will be paying 3,4 or 5 times the amount of a VG holder.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    Have what both ways.
    You're quite right, being only VG for Reading A, ranks you equal to someone who bought a S/T either this season or last season.

My point was that you chose to give up your S/T (not wishing to fund RD, fair enough), so you knew it would probably give you a lower priority for buying tickets.

Presumably, S/T holders have better priority than VG holders generally, because a S/T holder will be paying 3,4 or 5 times the amount of a VG holder.
    Right so in 8 away games time without attending a home game why do I move up to tier 5 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    Have what both ways.

Right so in 8 away games time without attending a home game why do I move up to tier 5 
    Because you'll have 230 points from last season's S/T, plus another 235 points from mainly away games and for years fans travelling away complained that they had no priority over fans that only did 1 or 2 aways a season.

The longer you go without buying a S/T, either this season or next season the further you'll fall down the pecking list in the long run (presumably).