Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    Maddison quickly becoming one of the most exciting attacking mids in football. Had to be one of the first names on the England team sheet 
  • Options
    Arsenal have a run of fairly easy games after the international break, perfect for a new manager. Can't see how Emery will still be in charge by then.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Maddison quickly becoming one of the most exciting attacking mids in football. Had to be one of the first names on the England team sheet 
    Reckon he'll be the modern day Matt Le Tissier
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Gomez on the bench for Liverpool who opt for Lovren alongside van Dijk

Bravo starts for Man City with Ederson injured as confirmed
  • Options
    I know we spoke on here a couple of weeks back about the league being weaker but i now can't decide if it is actually weaker, or whether it's just increased competition due to tv money making things a bit more even.

The top 4 are miles better than everyone else.
    Sheff Utd are 5th and have won just 4 out of 12 games.
    Arsenal are 6th and they're absolutely dreadful.
    Sides who have lost more games than they've won are comfortably in mid-table.

Is this the sign of a poor league, or is it just that the 'weaker' sides have got better?
  • Options
    Was wondering the same myself... Man Utd with their win today are up to seventh and can go fifth if they win their next game

Same with Wolves right behind them who had an extremely slow start

Cant decide either if its just turning into the Championship a bit where its just becoming utterly unpredictable for the large part

Do hope its the case
  • Options
    What's unusual this season is how far the top 4 are from the rest of the division, as below them it's incredibly tight. Last season it was a top 2, the next 4 and then the rest. 

6 points between Sheffield in 5th and Villa in 17th! That's far tighter than the Championship
  • Options
    Come on city.
    #anyone but the Bin dippers 
  • Options
    What's unusual this season is how far the top 4 are from the rest of the division, as below them it's incredibly tight. Last season it was a top 2, the next 4 and then the rest. 

6 points between Sheffield in 5th and Villa in 17th! That's far tighter than the Championship
    Only four points difference though, and thats 5th down to 18th
  • Options
    Bollox 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2019
    City just stopped when they thought there’d been the handball
  • Options
    VAR is actually woeful. That ball doesn’t hit Trents hand and it’s 1-0 City.
  • Options
    How was that not a pen. Awful decision. 

How are Liverpool 2-0 up. Hate them so much.
  • Options
    Bollox  again 
  • Options
    I feel sick
  • Options
    VAR working superbly again. It hits his arm and therefore stops it running through to Sterling for a tap in. How does VAR not review that and give a penalty?
    Its feels like football is fixed in the PL.  Clear handball, not even in question.
  • Options
    VAR working superbly again. It hits his arm and therefore stops it running through to Sterling for a tap in. How does VAR not review that and give a penalty?
    Different rules every game in the Premier League
  • Options
    Wherever you go on holiday next year check with your travel agent that there will be no bin dippers in your hotel. 
    Unbearable tossers at the best of times. 
    Ten times worse now.
  • Options
    Why arent SKY showing the replay with the VAR lines?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I really want to see the VAR replay on the second too. Looked clear cut compared to some of the marginal ones we’ve seen.
  • Options
    Beyond belief really.

If they're going to persist with VAR, then it's time for officials to come out and do post match interviews and explain their decisions. 
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    I really want to see the VAR replay on the second too. Looked clear cut compared to some of the marginal ones we’ve seen.
    They literally haven’t shown one replay when everyone commentating said it was so close
  • Options
    They showed replays on BeIn and it looks very very close to being offside. At the very least it should've been checked but nope nothing.

VAR can spend 4 minutes to check if Sheffield United’s goal vs Tottenham was offside using multiple lines. Now they don’t even bother using lines here. Why?

Perhaps because it's Liverpool at Anfield........
  • Options
    This is ridiculous, how City ain’t scored I do not know.
  • Options
    Salah was onside for the second.
  • Options
    Salah was onside for the second.
    God knows why they had to wait till HT to show it
  • Options
    Bollox x 3
  • Options
    The shittest 3-0 I’ve watched. 

Liverpool haven’t even played well
  • Options
    Help us Leicester, you're our only hope!!