Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    Help us Leicester, you're our only hope!!
    Another lucky win for the bin dippers against them
  • Options
    That's what I'm praying for 
  • Options
    City's defence is pony.
  • Options
    That would be hilarious. 
  • Options
    Man City have been punching above their weight for years - it’s like going back to the 80s when football was pure.... might go and have a Wimpy burger and stick Ultravox on in the car on the way there.
  • Options
    How bad has KDB been 
  • Options
    How bad has VAR been. 
  • Options
    Surely that was a penalty???
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Pep going up to the ref and assistants shaking there hands and sarcastically say thank you very much haha 🤣🤣
  • Options
    Pep going up to the ref and assistants shaking there hands and sarcastically say thank you very much haha 🤣🤣
    Even doing that Pep looked class
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Feel a bit bad for Sterling. Probably looks like a knob but he’s been booed  all game and his teammates decided not to show up at key moments.

Worst game I’ve ever seen KDB have.
  • Options
    It's their year.
  • Options
    Praying that World Club Cup fucks them up and Mane or Salah gets injured 
  • Options
    Have to say I find it quite amusing that City are now 4th behind Leicester and Chelsea
  • Options
    Liverpool are probs going to win it, I just don't like scousers.
  • Options
    Doubtful. It's only 2 extra games, 1 of which is against either Monterrey or Al Sadd.
  • Options
    Think Van Dijk getting injured would hurt them more. 
  • Options
    Means Liverpool have now beaten the other 5 teams currently in the top 6.
  • Options
    This is Liverpool, they will manage to fuck it up
  • Options
    This is Liverpool, they will manage to fuck it up
    not this time they wont
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Completely fixed towards Liverpool. The TAA handball proves that. Bin dipping, nonce c**ts are going to win the league and it is going to be  unbearable
  • Options
    The media luvvies and the head honchos in the league want a Liverpool title win, it creates a bigger story, them finally winning the league for the first time in 30 years, the current European champions blah blah blah, so anything that helps them to that goal will be done. The VAR decisions for and against them so far this year shows that
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    sam3110 said:
    The media luvvies and the head honchos in the league want a Liverpool title win, it creates a bigger story, them finally winning the league for the first time in 30 years, the current European champions blah blah blah, so anything that helps them to that goal will be done. The VAR decisions for and against them so far this year shows that
    As much as I’d rather see anyone win the league than Liverpool, I always find these conspiracy theories ridiculous.
    You could argue that refs are homers due to aggressive crowds, or that decisions are swayed by players arguing, but the idea that the wrong decisions being made by refs and/or VAR is due to ‘media luvvies and League head honchos “wanting” a Liverpool title’ are ludicrous.
    Yes, the scousers are getting the rub of the green and that’s painful for every right thinking human on the planet, but so did Man U numerous times during their often infuriating golden years (Fergie time, anyone?), and so did every champion every year.
    Its one of the factors that separates the champion from the runner up. Obviously, the skill, tactics and management are important too, but luck plays a part. And that’s all this is. Luck.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
  • Options
    Just curious, why does everyone hate Liverpool so much? Is it because their fans were arrogant during their glorious days?
  • Options
    Jessie said:
    Just curious, why does everyone hate Liverpool so much? Is it because their fans were arrogant during their glorious days?
    Ha, how long have you got?
  • Options
    Livarpool slags are gonna win it ffs nightmare
  • Options
    Thoroughly bored of City and I like Klopp so this is an easy one for me to get behind, although Rodgers poaching it off them would be the greatest thing that's ever happened. Won't and can't happen though alas