Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    What is VAR there for

Arm was in an unnatural position so was a penalty
    Disagree with that. Totally unintentional and off balance. 
    Very impressed with the Brighton right-back, Tariq Lamprey. Great performance for one so young and inexperienced. 
    Isnt that the lad that decided to leave Chelsea? 
  • Options
    What is VAR there for

Arm was in an unnatural position so was a penalty
    Disagree with that. Totally unintentional and off balance. 
    Very impressed with the Brighton right-back, Tariq Lamprey. Great performance for one so young and inexperienced. 
    Isnt that the lad that decided to leave Chelsea? 
    Yes, obviously thought that he'd get more opportunities with Brighton and he is right. Good on him. 
  • Options
    Cant see how the commentators thought that was an overly tight offside call - I thought it was offside before they even started drawing the lines 
  • Options
    Cant see how the commentators thought that was an overly tight offside call - I thought it was offside before they even started drawing the lines 
    The lines, though, showed that it was incredibly close. 
  • Options
    Plus I want the hammers to go down
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Plus I want the hammers to go down
    You and me both.

Terrible miss from Lucas Moura just after. 
  • Options
    Most of the games since the restart have been awful.
  • Options
    Bloody Spurs. Given up having gone 2-0 up. 3 times in added on time they could have got a 3rd & basically just passed it amongst themselves. 
  • Options
    Today's games could be played in near Qatari conditions ((:>)
  • Options
    Luiz signs a new one deal deal with Arsenal.
    How is that possible?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:
    How is that possible?
    Because Arsenal don't want to spend money on a proper defender and have no ambition to be better than the mediocre club that they have become.
  • Options
    It typifies Arsenal that last summer they went for Luiz instead of Gary Cahill
  • Options
    And look how well Palace (cough cough splutter) are doing, they're even above Arsenal.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    How is that possible?
    He's Arteta's mate and comes cheap ? (some sections of the press are speculating that Arteta is close to being fired. Time for Warnock perhaps ?) ((:>)
  • Options
    Don't think even Warnock would jump ship a day after getting a new job.
  • Options
    Although this is football so you never know.
  • Options
    It typifies Arsenal that last summer they went for Luiz instead of Gary Cahill
    I'm sure you're right, but I for one would much rather watch David crackpot calamity unpredictable exciting Luiz than Gary lumpen ordinary turned-by Kenny Miller Cahill
  • Options
    Great ball there by Ezri Konsa. Villa should have scored. 
  • Options
    Watching Shelvey vs Konsa... Villa looking good so far. 
  • Options
    Was that an elbow?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Watching Shelvey vs Konsa... Villa looking good so far. 
    And just had another chance to score. 
  • Options
    terrific choice across the channels this evening, 4 live games on BT Sky or BBC
  • Options
    If anyone is wondering which match to choose, this Everton v Norwich match is soul-rending, so that should narrow it down
  • Options
    If anyone is wondering which match to choose, this Everton v Norwich match is soul-rending, so that should narrow it down
    Yeah its the one I'm watching so explains why
  • Options
    These games are not getting much better although it is roasting. Potentially Goals coming later in games as teams tire.
  • Options
    Norwich seem to have given up, resting their best 3 attacking players in a must win game 
  • Options
    you know when you watch a match because of one player? I'm watching Allan Saint-Maximin
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    you know when you watch a match because of one player? I'm watching Allan Saint-Maximin
    Very good he is too. 
  • Options
    C'mon Villa. 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Very good he is too. 
    If there's one type of player Bowyer doesn't seem to use, it's the tricky magician type. We have to put up with the player with the most flair in the whole squad being a sometimes-reserve centre-back ;)

Anyway, here's hoping Aneke can turn on the style a bit further up the pitch. Back him Lee!