Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    Maupay: 'Ere David, arent you supposed to be banned for this game?
    Guendouzi: How dare you confuse me with David Luiz
    Maupay: Soz mate, it was the shit haircut
  • Options
    That was a howler and a half to let Newcastle in there. 
  • Options
    Sheff Utd really have blown this chance to get up into fifth over the last two games they've had
  • Options
    Sheff Utd really have blown this chance to get up into fifth over the last two games they've had
    Yup.
    A team hunting a Champions League (or minimum Europa League) place will be expecting more than 1 point against Villa and Newcastle.
  • Options
    Again... How does Nyland get ahead of Reina?

Got away with it against Sheff Utd and then almost spilled a very tame shot over the line - Any idea when Jed Steer is back fit? 
  • Options
    Cracking cross from Luiz
  • Options
    Despite being 5 points behind Chelsea, United must fancy their chances of overhauling them. On a run of 11 unbeaten they now have the likes of Pogba, Fernandes, Fred, Rashford, James and Martial all fit. Even more so when one considers that Chelsea have both Liverpool and City to play and this is United's run in:

Sheffield United (H)
    Brighton (A)
    Bournemouth (H)
    Aston Villa (A)
    Southampton (H)
    Crystal P (A)
    West Ham (H)
    Leicester (A)

• Options
    the crowd noise disc must be skipping. all i keep hearing is the "the greatest team the world has ever seen...everton" 

i know everton aren't know for, well, any sort of atmosphere but surely they must sing something else? 

• Options
    the crowd noise disc must be skipping. all i keep hearing is the "the greatest team the world has ever seen...everton" 

i know everton aren't know for, well, any sort of atmosphere but surely they must sing something else? 

Cardiff sang "when I was young" for 90 mins and Villa sang "Villa, Villa, Villa, Villa, Villa, Villa, Villa for 90 mins.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Cardiff sang "when I was young" for 90 mins and Villa sang "Villa, Villa, Villa, Villa, Villa, Villa, Villa for 90 mins.
    Hopefully we’ll just have the Adams Family on repeat for the full 90 mins of our home match on Saturday. 
  • Options
    FFS Everton... Stick it in the bloody net
  • Options
    Did Carragher just call Lovren “useless”? 
  • Options
    Everton had a couple of late chances to win this
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    se9addick said:
    Did Carragher just call Lovren “useless”? 
    Nice for Lovren to get a compliment 
  • Options
    22 games without a win for Everton over Liverpool
    19 in the league

a we think our record against Millwall is bad lol
  • Options
    That was terrible. Although not gonna blame lockdown, is that the last three games between that at Goodison ending 0-0.
  • Options
    Charlton wins 12 = 16% 
    Draws 27 = 36% 
    Scum wins 36= 48% 

Everton 82 wins = 28.5%
    Draws 84 = 29.5%
    Liverpool 121 wins =42%

• Options
    Charlton wins 12 = 16% 
    Draws 27 = 36% 
    Scum wins 36= 48% 

Everton 82 wins = 28.5%
    Draws 84 = 29.5%
    Liverpool 121 wins =42%

Plus Liverpool have been better than Everton for a lot of their history, that’s not the same of Millwall over us. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Burnley become the first Premier League team in 14 years to have as many as 10 English players in the starting 11.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Burnley become the first Premier League team in 14 years to have as many as 10 English players in the starting 11.
    Also the first lockdown PL team to not be able to name 9 subs! QPR were the only Championship side not to fill their bench I think
  • Options
    Not one Man City player claimed a penalty

VAR gave a penalty

I think that confused Burnley more than anything
  • Options
    It was one of those incidents that was not clear or obvious, and not one player appealed for it. 

I think had Aguero got up quickly, VAR wouldn't of looked it. 
  • Options
    It was a penalty though. The replays showed it was a clear penalty.
  • Options
    Reckon Man City will win this one now.
  • Options
    4-0 now, this could get embarrassing with Burnley's bench so weak
  • Options
    Is Foden playing really well (Surely MOTM) or are Burnley just shit?
  • Options
    I see that Burnley have been quick to condemn the banner flown by a plane over the Etihad tonight carrying the statement "White Lives Matter Burnley", 

Clearly nothing to do with anyone at the Club but well done to them for issuing their condemnation so swiftly.
  • Options
    Foden playing quality

This could be his moment to really break into the City team for him
  • Options
    I see that Burnley have been quick to condemn the banner flown by a plane over the Etihad tonight carrying the statement "White Lives Matter Burnley", 

Clearly nothing to do with anyone at the Club but well done to them for issuing their condemnation so swiftly.
    I was waiting for that post to land