Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    West Ham 1-0 up

A shame the Championship climax clashes with what are 2 crucial PL matches
  • Options
    I think if Bournemouth win today they’ll be safe, as I fancy both Watford and Villa to lose, but I don’t think they will.

I can imagine it ending up as one of those scenarios where the team in the worst position at the start of the day, that team that need the most results to go for them will have all the results go their way but then fail to do the job themselves.
  • Options
    Ideal scenario for me today would be Watford stay up, but after sacking their manager like they did after he had got them almost safe, i would say they deserve to go down
    Would also love Wolves to stuff Chelsea and Leicester v Man U is a draw. That would mean Chealsea miss out on Champions League would'nt it?
  • Options
    Got the Leicester v United match on but I’m still not 100% sure I’m emotionally ready to watch football after Wednesday. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Got the Leicester v United match on but I’m still not 100% sure I’m emotionally ready to watch football after Wednesday. 
    I know what you mean.
    Ive got the same game on...will see how it goes 1st half and then may change.
    Shame Leicester have a few big players missing.
  • Options
    I am watching West Ham v Villa
  • Options
    A clean sheet for Burnley today guarantees Pope at least a share of the golden glove award.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    I know what you mean.
    It’s also kind of hard for me to get motivated over who finishes fourth in the Premier League at this point in time!
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    I know what you mean.
    It’s also kind of hard for me to get motivated over who finishes fourth in the Premier League at this point in time!
    Switch it off then it aint hard.
  • Options
    A clean sheet for Burnley today guarantees Pope at least a share of the golden glove award.
    Conceded 2 minutes after posting. Looks like the @ForeverAddickted curse is contagious 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just to have a bit of interest I’ve had a couple of wagers -first is for there to be at least one goal in each game and the 2nd is Man City to win 10-0....
  • Options
    It pains me that Palace are absolutely shite, heading for an 8th straight defeat, just 4 wins in 19 games, lowest scorers in the league apart from Norwich...........and they're staying up comfortably.

Wankers.
  • Options
    That decision to sack Pearson was genius
  • Options
    “Nigel, it’s Elton. You doing anything for the next hour, could do with a hand with a little problem”
  • Options
    Would imagine he’s enjoying a beer right now.
  • Options
    Luton are certainly going to be enjoying this

Havent played them since 2006 (more recently than I expected) 
  • Options
    Didn't he have a fight with a player, so he wasn't sacked because of results?

If you punched a colleague you'd probably be in trouble regardless of whether you were good at your job.
  • Options

If you punched a colleague you'd probably be in trouble regardless of whether you were good at your job.
    Didnt know that mate.
  • Options
    It was just a rumour, so i'm not 100% sure it was true. But would make sense as surely they didn't sack him based on results.
  • Options
    Chelsea 2 up and surely sealing a CL spot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just to have a bit of interest I’ve had a couple of wagers -first is for there to be at least one goal in each game and the 2nd is Man City to win 10-0....
    Good chance with your 1st bet. Only 2 games need a goal
  • Options
    It was just a rumour, so i'm not 100% sure it was true. But would make sense as surely they didn't sack him based on results.
    Deeney denied it
  • Options
    edited July 2020

That was a random person on twitter that started that and a few people then took it as gospel and it grew a bit

No one has actually confirmed it and pretty sure if it was true it would have come out by now
  • Options
    Watford have been baffling with their Managerial changes
  • Options
    What odds did you get on the first bet
  • Options
    Following Premier this afternoon, and gobsmacked at how many crucial offside and pen calls have  already been chewed over by VAR. Comes over as being an entirely different sport to English Football League. Bowyer (after Wigan) : " "I will ring Alan Wiley (referee director at PGMOL) and I will tell him again, like I did after the Reading game, and I know what he will do. On Monday he will again come back to me and apologise again like he did last week."
    Wricurkincam isn't saying that seven without a win doesn't merit relegation, but surely better officials would have made a difference? Premier have VAR. EFL have Wiley, the  post match apologist, and clowns like Darren Bond refereeing. EFL sucks big time. 
  • Options
    11/2. 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Good chance with your 1st bet. Only 2 games need a goal
    I’d have half a chance of the 2nd one too if they didn’t keep trying to set Silva up for a farewell goal. He’s a a good player, but he’s no Chris Powell. 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    11/2. 
    Wow really

11/2 for over 0.5 goals in 10 games thats great odds lol especially as most would have been around 1/11  

Good luck
  • Options
    Just need a goal in the West Ham game Ricky

Got a feeling it might let you down