Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    Macronate said:
    Both Ekoku and Redknapp have called Bournemouth’s sub ‘Billings’.

Do your homework boys, it’s ‘Billing’.

And it’s on the back of his shirt you idiots.
    CharltonLife cant really talk can it ;) 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Blimey 3-1 not that Leicester will want to watch that one back

Have Aston Villa and Bournemouth suddenly realised there are only three games left so need the points? 
  • Options
    4-1, what a bizarre turnaround
  • Options
    Yeah Solanke with two goals!! 
  • Options
    In their wins since the restart Man City have scored 3 vs Arsenal, 4 vs Liverpool and 5 vs Burnley, Brighton & Newcastle.

Currently on 91 goals they are 15 shy of their own record of 106.
    3 games left vs Bournemouth, Watford and Norwich.

I wouldn’t say it’s impossible.
  • Options
    Think they might need the extra goals as they play Man City next. 
  • Options
    Bizarre result!
  • Options
    Should have been 5
  • Options
    Spurs quite fortunate today, they started of better from KO but at HT a draw was fair. After HT all Arsenal and they hit the bar, granted Spurs had a couple of counter attacks, i felt they got away with it today. Arsenal Defence problems again shock and Aurier is the same for spurs, surprised after he got a yellow they didn't switch Pepe to the left would have murdered him. 

Kind of losing interest, bar Liverpool / City who are streets ahead. I know united, but still be surprised if they are within 10 of the other 2 next season. Even Leicester i haven't bothered watching today and usually enjoy watching them/ wolves for the neutral. 
    Footballs a funny old game.  Was dreading today after how we've been playing.

It makes up for the countless derbys as WHL over the years when we've battered them with the majority of possession and shots on goal yet they come away with an undeserved equaliser.

For as much as Arsenal dominated possession, they rarely troubled Alderweirald and Sanchez. A draw wluld have been a fair result and would have snatched your hand off for it before kick off but fuck em!
  • Options
    Oh dear god Bournemouth, with that defending your in the Championship next season!!!
    So it’s not just Charlton your comments curse? 
    Nope its a nationwide curse
    I've arranged for a local firm in the Medway area to kidnap you Wednesday night for a couple of hours whilst the Brum game is on. Tell the Mrs not to worry you'll be returned soon after the final whistle is blown 😉.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    Oh dear god Bournemouth, with that defending your in the Championship next season!!!
    I've arranged for a local firm in the Medway area to kidnap you Wednesday night for a couple of hours whilst the Brum game is on. Tell the Mrs not to worry you'll be returned soon after the final whistle is blown 😉.
    Haha not going to lie it does concern me you remember so much about me

Certainly not gonna tell the missus, she'll find out what local firm you're using and ask that they dont return me ;)
  • Options
    Sol Campbell stated that Solanke ‘has an eye for goal’. He’d score 1 in 60 games. Then goes and scores 2 today.

Big Sol, madman or genius?
  • Options
    Sol Campbell stated that Solanke ‘has an eye for goal’. He’d score 1 in 60 games. Then goes and scores 2 today.

Big Sol, madman or genius?
    Lets hope Sol says the same about Bonne, Hemed, McGeady and Williams on Wednesday...
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Certainly not gonna tell the missus, she'll find out what local firm you're using and ask that they dont return me ;)
    Elephants never forget 😉.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:

Not going to ask why you consider yourself an elephant!! ;)
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:

Not going to ask why you consider yourself an elephant!! ;)
    Whilst on the subject, what would to do if you saw a herd of elephants coming over the hill?......................swim for it! The old ones are the best 😄.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Wolves first goal was 45+2 so 47th minute

Their 2nd goal was the 46th minute

So their second goal was scored before their first goal  :D   :D
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Unfortunately even if they cube down Bournemouth will come right back up, parachute money and having a filthy rich Russian owner will help with that
    They dont feel like a team that are coming down simply because they're not good enough - Feels a bit like the squad is good enough but is a bit of a mess with Eddie Howe struggling with some egos

If that is the case then they could well struggle like what we've seen from Huddersfield as its difficult to reverse that losing feeling - If they have just been unlucky then yeah they'll be a decent force next season
    Bournemouth are a much better side than Huddersfield.

It depends on who leaves though. If they go down and keep Wilson, King and Stanislas then they'll score a lot of goals in the championship.
  • Options
    Palace denied this goal after it hit Sakho

What a shame after all the dubious penalties they've won the last few seasons

much as I love Palace being denied goals that may be the worst VAR decision I've seen yet. there needs to be some accountability for these shockers that are being made with what seems like increasing regularity
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought the handball given against Lucas Moura at Sheffield United was bad, but that's worse. How can anyone watch that and give it as handball?
  • Options
    That is a disgrace and I despise Palace.

Unbelievably, VAR is getting worse.
  • Options
    Serge Aurier .. Spurs .. His brother has been shot dead in southern France 
  • Options
    It does seem that since we came back from lockdown, the VAR decision making has been dreadful, a series of poor decisions, and not even difficult ones to make either
  • Options

Stanislas is a quality player, shame he suffers from so many injury problems.

Had the privilege of playing against him when I was a kid. He scored 8 goals against us, lost 13-1.

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Lovely few minutes from Man Utd

You just know next season they're going to be back to their usual shitness, appears to be the Ole way at the moment

How they're third this season confirms its been such a poor Premier League
  • Options
    Naughty challenge from Romeu, VAR checked it and nothing still. Horrible late challege on Greenwood
  • Options
    Naughty challenge from Romeu, VAR checked it and nothing still. Horrible late challege on Greenwood
    Best way Ive heard VAR described so far!!

• Options
    Last minute Southampton equaliser sees United drop from 3rd to 5th
    Top 4 race is going to the wire, Leicester vs Man United on the last day.
  • Options
    Last minute Southampton equaliser sees United drop from 3rd to 5th
    Top 4 race is going to the wire, Leicester vs Man United on the last day.
    Southampton have been outstanding since that Leicester defeat!!