Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Championship games

Comments

• Options
    Stoke have the third worst home record this season, only better than Huddersfield and Barnsley. 
    Skewed by their early form under Nathan Jones though
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Stoke have the third worst home record this season, only better than Huddersfield and Barnsley. 
    Skewed by their early form under Nathan Jones though
    Two Draws (Milwall and Reading both 0-0) and a 2-1 loss against Blackburn

Then home wins against Swansea (2-0) | Sheff Wed (3-2) | Luton (3-0) | Wigan (2-1)

Thats their home form since Michael O'Neill took charge

As I said, go to Stoke to contain them, be happy with a draw (It wont suit them just as much as us, but we'll stay above them!!)

If the opportunity arises then get the win!!
  • Options
    Looking at the stats, I hadn't realised quite how good Stoke have been at home since O'Neill took over. For form guide for the division makes fascinating reading, as it's been such a strange league this season. I hadn't realised how poor Wednesday have been in recent weeks

https://www.soccerstats.com/formtable.asp?league=england2
  • Options
    Birmingham pulling away now - ideally would have liked them to lose tonight
  • Options
    Birmingham look set to go 7 points clear of us - shame as I thought they were going to drop down towards the end of the season. Quite a few teams picking their form up
  • Options
    3-1 up now
  • Options
    That is an unbelievable goal.
  • Options
    Awful defending by Williams. Doesn't challenge and lets a long ball bounce. 
  • Options
    Birmingham look set to go 7 points clear of us - shame as I thought they were going to drop down towards the end of the season. Quite a few teams picking their form up
    We certainly can't rely on them helping us out to avoid relegation.
  • Options
    Be interesting at 3pm after Barnsley & Wigan have played, lets hope for the best.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Brentford beat Boro and we win, then we'd go above Boro...

A number of important matches. Huddersfield vs QPR is one where on the one hand we want Huddersfield to lose, on the other QPR losing could drag them into the relegation fight. Similarly Hull vs Reading is crucial for both teams, as both are struggling at the moment
  • Options
    BR3red said:
    Birmingham pulling away now - ideally would have liked them to lose tonight
    Still 5 favourites for relegation at 5/2 due to the expected points deduction

Same reason Derby are 11/4
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Have Sheffield Wednesday been cleared of their potential points deduction issue, because I notice they are nowhere near the relegation candidates, despite only have 3 points more than Birmingham 
  • Options
    Bristol city looked poor. No midfield, just pumping long balls into the box which Birmingham deal with easily. Down to manager  
  • Options
    Birmingham loan Davis to us late on deadline day. Fans go mad, question wtf is going on and want the owner out.

Birmingham then beat Forest, then Coventry in the cup and now win away at Bristol City. It's a funny old game.
  • Options
    Wigan 0-1 Preston 
  • Options
    Should be 2, Preston all over them at the moment. 
  • Options
    Wigan 0-2 Preston
  • Options
    Wigan look pretty shit. Very poor defensively. We have Preston a better game, away, and with half our team under 21. 
  • Options
    Wigan 1-2 Preston. Boo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wigan look pretty shit. Very poor defensively. We have Preston a better game, away, and with half our team under 21. 
    Ssssh!!
  • Options
    Barnsley 0-1 Sheff W
  • Options
    Barnsley 1-1 Sheff W
  • Options
    Wigan should get a points deduction for that kit. 
  • Options
    Wigan 1-2 Preston FT

Nice way to start the afternoon. 
  • Options
    A good start to the day
  • Options
    Barnsley finished 1-1
  • Options
    Boro currently losing
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    I hadn't realised that the last time that Forest have had 17 Managers since one was in charge at the beginning and end of the season - that was Billy Davies in his first spell at the Club.

Perhaps Roland wasn't so bad after all!!!
  • Options
    Leeds now well on their way to blowing promotion again.

14pts clear of Forest at Christmas and 11pts clear of Fulham.
    Fulham are now level on points with them and Forest are just a point behind.

They're only 5 points from 7th and falling out of even the play offs.

Next up for Leeds..............Brentford away.