Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Championship games

Comments

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    ChiAddick said:
    Great midweek results. We know we need to back yesterday up with a win but Blackburn are bang on form. I feel like we never do well against them recently at home either. Someone with the stats will prove me wrong....please
    Lost the last two against us
    Havent won at the Valley since 2015 (although that was their second win on the bounce in SE7)
    Doesnt look like Blackburn have a brilliant record at the Valley, no more than ten wins out of the 31 they've achieved against us
    Mowbray is struggling with injuries to his squad especially forwards which makes their 3 goals against Hull no mean feat and was described by him as 'finding a way to win'.
    Does it highlight even more the struggles that Hull could quickly find themselves in

After all they themselves have a Manager who is a rookie at this level, yet unlike Bowyer could never win promotion to it
  • Options
    On paper Huddersfield have a tricky fixture list for the remaining of the season 
    I wonder if anyone has ever gone
    League 1-Jan 2019
    Premiership
    Championship
    League 1- May 2020? 

In under 18 months before 
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Wow... no Bradley Dack for the rest of the season?

This is a huge opportunity for us in the coming weeks what with Wednesday being without Fletcher and Huddersfield without Grant
    Yep, it’s a long old season and the pendulum can swing back and forth many times. Feels like a few things are potentially starting to go our way again. 
  • Options
    On paper Huddersfield have a tricky fixture list for the remaining of the season 
    League 1-Jan 2019
    Premiership
    Championship
    League 1- May 2020? 

Not aware of anyone getting promoted straight from League 1 to the Premier League before. 
  • Options
    League 1-Jan 2019
    Premiership
    Championship
    League 1- May 2020? 

Not aware of anyone getting promoted straight from League 1 to the Premier League before. 
    Think he’s talking Grants playing route 
  • Options
    A lot healthier...

If Hudds & Stoke both win tonight we drop back down to 21st however we will be 6 points ahead of Wigan.
    Despite what I witnessed on Saturday I'm still not convinced about stoke. 
    I fully expect Preston to beat them tonight. 
    I called it. 
  • Options
    League 1-Jan 2019
    Premiership
    Championship
    League 1- May 2020? 

Think he’s talking Grants playing route 
    I was hence why I said in 18 months, as no club could play in 4 divisions in 18 months lol
  • Options
    If Huddersfield get relegated, how much do you reckon they’d get for Karlan?
  • Options
    If Huddersfield get relegated, how much do you reckon they’d get for Karlan?
    We'll offer them £1.5m
    Under the contract he’s on, they’ll get at least £10mil for him in the current market.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ChiAddick said:
    Great midweek results. We know we need to back yesterday up with a win but Blackburn are bang on form. I feel like we never do well against them recently at home either. Someone with the stats will prove me wrong....please
    Havent won at the Valley since 2015 (although that was their second win on the bounce in SE7)
    Doesnt look like Blackburn have a brilliant record at the Valley, no more than ten wins out of the 31 they've achieved against us
    Wow, all those years ago! 

They've won on 3 of their last 5 trips to the Valley.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

And yet more importantly Tony Mowbray hasnt got a point from Lee Bowyer yet...
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

And yet more importantly Tony Mowbray hasnt got a point from Lee Bowyer yet...
    'We should be beating teams like Charlton'. Righto Tony 😏.
  • Options
    Hull playing tonight .. v Swansea .. be interesting to see if they've lost the plot and are going deeper into trouble
  • Options
    Hull playing tonight .. v Swansea .. be interesting to see if they've lost the plot and are going deeper into trouble
    Gallagher starts tonight
  • Options
    Gallagher starts tonight
    he's dead to me now ((:>) .. 
  • Options
    Hull's support is £$%£$%$ shit.
  • Options
    But they've taken the lead.
  • Options
    Swansea havent turned up yet... Gallagher isnt in the game
  • Options
    1-1 nice assist by Gallagher.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swansea havent turned up yet... Gallagher isnt in the game
    Lovely assist from Gallagher!!!
  • Options
    Hull are really poor, dare i say will be disappointed with a point away to them?
  • Options
    Hull's support is £$%£$%$ shit.
    I think the Allams have forced a large percentage of the support away and they don’t look like returning any time soon. 

Of course the support being shite could also be attributed to the fact they’re a small club anyway. 
  • Options
    Ground doesn't look even half full
  • Options
    Bit like Wigan they're more of a Rugby town arent they?
  • Options
    Hull are averaging 45% of capacity this season
  • Options
    Hull are averaging 45% of capacity this season
    What were we averaging whilst Roland was in charge , prolly not that much of capacity
  • Options
    Dont understand how Swansea fans have had doubts about Gallagher - He's class at the moment
  • Options
    The loss of their two star players in the transfer window plus recent results and live on TV hasn't helped.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    The loss of their two star players in the transfer window plus recent results and live on TV hasn't helped.
    And having Magennis up front.