Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Championship games

Comments

• Options
    In a way hope Luton do hang on

Will be just their second clean sheet of the entire season, not surprising when you see the amount of goals they've conceded!!
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    FT Huddersfield 0 Cardiff 3, goal difference of Udders now at -17 same as Wigan😲.

Edit: think I may have double counted so Udders GD only -14
  • Options
    Watching the end of the Luton game... Sheff Wed dont look like scoring with a few mins left
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    FT Huddersfield 0 Cardiff 3, goal difference of Udders now at -17 same as Wigan😲.
    Where was Karlan Grant tonight?
  • Options
    Watching the end of the Luton game... Sheff Wed dont look like scoring with a few mins left
    5mins of injury time
  • Options
    By all accounts Stoke should’ve been two or three up before Preston scored and now they’ve hit him them on the counter for a second. Clinical stuff from the Lilywhites.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    FT: Luton 1-0 Sheffield Wednesday

If Preston hold on I'll take that, been a good set of midweek fixtures for us!!
  • Options

Will be just their second clean sheet of the entire season, not surprising when you see the amount of goals they've conceded!!
    Why want Luton to win. Still a team below that could catch us. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Nah dont see it...
  • Options

Nah dont see it...
    I get you. Hoping that puts Wendiies off the play-off push and makes our game in two weeks a bit more winnable. Wendiies are imploding. Not many happy peeps Oop eer. 
  • Options

Nah dont see it...
    I get you. Hoping that puts Wendiies off the play-off push and makes our game in two weeks a bit more winnable. Wendiies are imploding. Not many happy peeps Oop eer. 
    I doubt Sheff W have won since Fletcher has been injured.
  • Options
    edited February 2020

Nah dont see it...
    Probably doesnt help that they lost Steven Fletcher for 10-weeks from early January; Conor Wickham and Alessio Da Cruz (?) arent exactly great replacements

In terms of Luton, they ship far too many goals for me and are too reliant on their form at Kenilworth Road which is still the worst in the League - Interesting to see the bottom three in both home / away tables

https://www.soccerstats.com/homeaway.asp?league=england2

i.e. Its not like one of Wigan | Barnsley | Luton are relying on their home record to keep them up, both sets are just as bad as the other
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Sage said:
    RedChaser said:
    Where was Karlan Grant tonight?
    Has some form of internal damage after getting hit under the ribs in training. Had a scan and unsure when he’ll be back but it’s worse than they originally thought.

God, now I’m providing injury news on other clubs too 😅
    I'll go for Saturday 29th February.
  • Options
    Great results for us tonight.
  • Options
    Excellent results really. Think Luton have left too much to do, and with us going to Sheff Wed in the next couple of weeks, mid table of obscurity for them might benefit us. Hull will defo get dragged in.

Boro have Luton and Barnsley next. I’d probably want them to draw.
  • Options
    FT Stoke 0 PNE 2 Oops! 😀
  • Options
    Great results for us tonight.
    This
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well that couldn't have gone much better for us!

Small pity about Luton winning but they are still a long way back from us. BIG, BIG, BIG win for us last night, in the context.
  • Options
    Well,we've had worse midweek results havent we?!
  • Options
    Great midweek results. We know we need to back yesterday up with a win but Blackburn are bang on form. I feel like we never do well against them recently at home either. Someone with the stats will prove me wrong....please
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:
    Great midweek results. We know we need to back yesterday up with a win but Blackburn are bang on form. I feel like we never do well against them recently at home either. Someone with the stats will prove me wrong....please
    Lost the last two against us
    Havent won at the Valley since 2015 (although that was their second win on the bounce in SE7)
    Doesnt look like Blackburn have a brilliant record at the Valley, no more than ten wins out of the 31 they've achieved against us
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    ChiAddick said:
    Havent won at the Valley since 2015 (although that was their second win on the bounce in SE7)
    Doesnt look like Blackburn have a brilliant record at the Valley, no more than ten wins out of the 31 they've achieved against us
    Mowbray is struggling with injuries to his squad especially forwards which makes their 3 goals against Hull no mean feat and was described by him as 'finding a way to win'.
  • Options
    Overall, really happy with how the midweek results went. What it has done is taken away the pressure from the Blackburn match, if we had lost and Wigan won we would have been nervous as **** on Saturday, whereas now we can go into it more relaxed
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    ChiAddick said:
    Mowbray is struggling with injuries to his squad especially forwards which makes their 3 goals against Hull no mean feat and was described by him as 'finding a way to win'.
    I'm biased but that 3-0 win flattered Blackburn looking at the stats. Hull just didn't turn up at all. 
  • Options
    On paper Huddersfield have a tricky fixture list for the remaining of the season 
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Wow... no Bradley Dack for the rest of the season?

This is a huge opportunity for us in the coming weeks what with Wednesday being without Fletcher and Huddersfield without Grant