Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Athletic v Nottingham Forest | Wed 21 August | MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Cullen and Gallagher sparkling and Ozzy oozing class.
  • this team is more than the sum of its parts. And its parts are pretty bloody good!
  • Lyle necking a Smirnoff Ice before the second half.
  • Still not sure about the starting line up anyone? 😂

Now keep it up boys, please.
  • Oztumer, Cullen, Field and Gallagher should terrify any team in the league. With Williams ready to come into the side and Kayal. 

Dont forget pratley
  • Away we go for the second half.

Come you rip-roaring, piss-taking, goal-scoring, table-topping Addicks!
  • Connor Gallagher with 100% pass accuracy in the first half. 
  • I think we have seen enough from this side this season to say its not early too think we could see something special happen this season
  • Also from BBC website.  In the first half Millwall have had 11% (eleven) tonight.

i wrote the number in brackets as it is so unbelievably small...

• Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
    I would post something more substantial but I’m lost for words. Absolutely dominated a team expected to challenge for the play-offs.
  • Sounds delicious. Wish i was there. 

• They've gone short sharp passing... Strange seeing tactical changes as L1 it was usually more of the same.
  • Also from BBC website.  In the first half Millwall have had 11% (eleven) tonight.

i wrote the number in brackets as it is so unbelievably small...

Smallball
  • Already looking like this half is going to be more of a contest. Really wish we'd pressed home our advantage in the first
  • I'm watching this one on iFollow. That is one of the best halves of football I've seen us play in years. Dazzling, brilliant, attacking, exciting football. How the hell has Lee Bowyer and his team welded that team together so effectively, so quickly? The passing. movement and interplay is that of a team that have played together for years. Staggeringly good. I love the way Oztumer plays. He's magic. 

But we need another goal or two. They'll come back into it more, and if it wasn't for Tom Lockyer's remarkable last ditch tackle on Grabban all our dominance may well have counted for nothing.

Another half like that, and I'll start to believe we can really outstrip my pre-season expectations by a long, wag way.
  • Lockyer so solid.
  • Already looking like this half is going to be more of a contest. Really wish we'd pressed home our advantage in the first
    they'll have their five minute flurry
  • Lethal bringing oit the party tricks.

Outrageous backheel pass to Deji.
  • Leko always trying that one touch too many.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh Lyle, you flash bastard with that backheel out wide. :-)
  • Just letting Silva on the ball a bit.
  • Davo55 said:
    I'm watching this one on iFollow. That is one of the best halves of football I've seen us play in years. Dazzling, brilliant, attacking, exciting football. How the hell has Lee Bowyer and his team welded that team together so effectively, so quickly? The passing. movement and interplay is that of a team that have played together for years. Staggeringly good. I love the way Oztumer plays. He's magic. 

But we need another goal or two. They'll come back into it more, and if it wasn't for Tom Lockyer's remarkable last ditch tackle on Grabban all our dominance may well have counted for nothing.

Another half like that, and I'll start to believe we can really outstrip my pre-season expectations by a long, wag way.
    He may have been a naughty boy but now he's the Messiah.
  • Leko looks injured
  • Good half by all accounts

• Keeper is decent.
  • Argh!! We get a corner and my feed goes pearshaped
  • Leko looks injured
    He looked OK when he just made a run across the defence, ignored by Deji.
  • Naby and Gallagher work together to breakdown a counter quickly
  • aliwibble said:
    Argh!! We get a corner and my feed goes pearshaped
    Don't worry, there'll be plenty more of those this half.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!