Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Brentford | Sat 24 Aug | 3pm KO | MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Options
    51' Charlton have started brighter after the break Purrington flashes a waist-high cross in but Taylor doesn't connect with the flying volley 1-0 #CHABRE | #BrentfordFC
  • Options
    52'

Foul by Sergi Canós (Brentford).

• Options
    Need that second goal. 
  • Options
    55' Corner Brentford. #cafc 1 #bfc 0
  • Options
    Dogged defending by the Addicks but we're struggling to clear our lines.
  • Options
    56' Clash of heads between Pratley and Pearce. The pair will need to receive treatment. #cafc 1 #bfc 0
  • Options
    Fulham 0-2 Forest
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    56' Clash of heads between Pratley and Pearce. The pair will need to receive treatment. #cafc 1 #bfc 0
    Every time there's been a clash of heads it seems to be friendly fire on our own players!
  • Options
    Fulham 0-2 Forest
    Kind of impressive that we made Grabban look like a conference player 
  • Options
    Fingertip save fron Dillon, behind for a corner.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fulham 0-2 Forest
    So we should beat Millwall 8-0?
  • Options
    60' Good save from Phillips to tip Watkins' piledriver over the bar. #cafc 1 #bfc 0
  • Options
    QPR now leading Wigan 2-1

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Fulham 0-2 Forest
    If only ...

Bugger it, I'll settle for a 1-0 win over the Spanners.
  • Options
    SSN: Brentford in control
  • Options
    60' Brentford double sub | Norgaard and Racic replaced by Benrahma and Mokotjo. #cafc 1 #bfc 0
  • Options
    Fulham 0-2 Forest
    Charlton Women did last season.

See? It can be done! :smile:

• Options
    62' Corner Brentford. #cafc 1 #bfc 0
  • Options
    In Spain sitting in a bar with a Brentford fan. Can I get cocky or does it look likely to all change. He does say they are good but can’t score....
  • Options
    63' It's a short routine, comes to nothing and Phillips makes the catch. #cafc 1 #bfc 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In Spain sitting in a bar with a Brentford fan. Can I get cocky or does it look likely to all change. He does say they are good but can’t score....
    They need to sign someone like Taylor...
  • Options
    Let us hope he is right
  • Options
    If you get cocky you'll jinx us. Humble now and then get ridiculously over excited if we hold out to win.
  • Options
    Preston 2 Massives 0
  • Options
    Posted at63'

Attempt saved. Pontus Jansson (Brentford) header from the centre of the box is saved.

• Options
    64' A yellow card for one of the Brentford coaches for mouthing off on the touchline. #cafc 1 #bfc 0
  • Options
    Posted at64'

Foul by Mathias Jensen (Brentford).

Posted at64'

Conor Gallagher (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    I like Boro
  • Options
    Match being played in our half, in and around our box.

The only saving grace is that once it gets in our box we're defending stoutly: thou shalt not pass!

All set up for a counter-attack second goal ...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!