Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds at the Valley .. Tickets on Sale

Comments

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    Millwall and Leeds sold out 5th October.
    Breaking news, it'll get dark tonight and brighten up again in the morning.
    Scotty Kirk McCoy Spock
    Will it though?
    Oh no, don't tell me the end is nigh, I promise I'll reduce my carbon footprint  😧
  • Options
    4096 tickets left.
  • Options
    What is the actual Valley capacity for this game with all the closed off bits? 25k ish?
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    CAFCTrev said:
    What is the actual Valley capacity for this game with all the closed off bits? 25k ish?
    @24,500. Mind you there always seems to be 1,000 discrepancy between tickets available and the official attendance.

27,111 - 4096 -2500 (blocked off) = 20,515 (yet sales are @19,000.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    CAFCTrev said:
    Maybe 24,500....just a rough guess....so should be 20,000+ for Leeds.
  • Options
    Another 305 sold since yesterday.3791 tickets left.
  • Options
    4,561 left on the os.

4096 tickets left.
    Do you actually go on the site every day and count the empty seats?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3730 left....
  • Options
    No the club email me.
    Cool!
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    No the club email me.
    Cool!
    Yeah, Leeds.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    No the club email me.
    Cool!
    Yeah, Leeds.
    Shut up.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Thanks Addickted.
  • Options
    Addickted you muppet B)
  • Options
    Why can't I buy a ticket on website?
  • Options
    JT said:
    Why can't I buy a ticket on website?
    Members only as Leeds sold out. So you need to log in with your con number/red card number.
  • Options
    edited September 2019

3400 available on the website. I make that 1600 shifted in the last week and match ticket sales altogether somewhere around 5750-5800.

266 left in the Covered End and 172 of them are in Block N. Not sure why that block is unloved, i used to like sitting there.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

@Airman Brown

Could this game potentially be the most full price match ticket sales for a league game since the 92 return?

Was the Harlepool end of season game full price?

• Options

@Airman Brown

Could this game potentially be the most full price match ticket sales for a league game since the 92 return?

Was the Harlepool end of season game full price?

Hartlepool game was £10 when we won League One
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    4,561 left on the os.

4096 tickets left.
    Do you actually go on the site every day and count the empty seats?
    If you checked the site, you will see it shows the number of seats still available for each block. You just then add them all up.

Not really difficult or time consuming and @Valley27000 is providing free information for fellow fans. Good for him.
    Fair enough, didn't know it listed the numbers left. I just had visions of him sitting there counting all the seats!
  • Options

3400 available on the website. I make that 1600 shifted in the last week and match ticket sales altogether somewhere around 5750-5800.

266 left in the Covered End and 172 of them are in Block N. Not sure why that block is unloved, i used to like sitting there.

That should increase the average gate towards 18.5k for the season so far. Shows how quickly things can turn around if you start to get it right on the pitch. (My quick calculation is that we’ve a total of 70,575 for the 4 games so far - correct me if that is wrong)
  • Options
    edited September 2019

That should increase the average gate towards 18.5k for the season so far. Shows how quickly things can turn around if you start to get it right on the pitch. (My quick calculation is that we’ve a total of 70,575 for the 4 games so far - correct me if that is wrong)

the longer we keep winning, the longer the Wembley Bounce will continue bouncing
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    sky have leeds as the champions elect, and of course expect us to lose

charlton 5/1
    draw 16/5
    leeds 1/2

i have gone for a group score bet of charlton to win 1-0,2-0,2-1 @ 7/1 

crowd gets going from the off and this could be another luton game. 
  • Options

charlton 5/1
    draw 16/5
    leeds 1/2

Charlton are 5/1 on Saturday????
  • Options

charlton 5/1
    draw 16/5
    leeds 1/2

Charlton are 5/1 on Saturday????

• Options
    Are those odds set by Wally Downes?
  • Options
    11/2 with Bobs lot