Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds at the Valley .. Tickets on Sale

Comments

• The potentially unreliable seat breakdown indicates around 700 sold in the last week, Match ticket sales now 4,200+
    If we have 10,000 S/T holders & 3,300 Leeds, + 4,200 = 17,500 ?
    I thought we were at 19,000 ?
  • I'd say over 20k now as the unreliable online ticketing system is saying there are still 4,792 still available.

I say unreliable as they have the 4 seats available in the Jimmy Seed Stand - Block R, seats 59 - 62. Perhaps CARD could buy them for Messrs Duchatalet, De Turck, Driesen and Keohane?
  • clive said:
    colthe3rd said:
    Leeds sold their allocation in 3 minutes.
    Elland Road Gold members,got priority,perhaps.
    Their away ST holders got one anyway then seemingly the rest went on sale in a free for all for all home season ticket holders.
  • Leeds fans .. tickets are allocated on the basis of the number of tattoos sported by the applicant 
  • Leeds fans .. tickets are allocated on the basis of the number of tattoos sported by the applicant 
    minus number of teeth Lincs,  you know the equation...
  • Will they open the east and west closed blocks? 
  • Addickted said:
    I'd say over 20k now as the unreliable online ticketing system is saying there are still 4,792 still available.

I say unreliable as they have the 4 seats available in the Jimmy Seed Stand - Block R, seats 59 - 62. Perhaps CARD could buy them for Messrs Duchatalet, De Turck, Driesen and Keohane?
    Even if there are 2,500 seats closed off in home stands that would still be short of 20,000. Probably quite a few hundred short in practice. It appears 200 seats have been sold In the last three days, in which case I wouldn’t expect to get to 20,000 before early next week.
  • edited September 2019
    The potentially unreliable seat breakdown indicates around 700 sold in the last week, Match ticket sales now 4,200+
    If we have 10,000 S/T holders & 3,300 Leeds, + 4,200 = 17,500 ?
    I thought we were at 19,000 ?
    Comps, for a start. Directors box, hospitality, media. 
  • edited September 2019
    i see Leeds have sold out against derby pretty impressive as the game is on sky, although it is a Friday night something i'm hoping to get one this season at home. 

Edit it’s a Saturday lunchtime 
  • Addickted said:
    I'd say over 20k now as the unreliable online ticketing system is saying there are still 4,792 still available.

And I’ll pay for their spanner’s shirts
  • Sponsored links:

• So turns out the club are offering a hospitality package to away fans for this. Seats in the Jimmy Seed but pre-match in the vista lounge. What could go wrong?
  • 4,561 left on the os.
  • Interested to see if the smt has learned a lesson after selling boxes to away fans against advice of more experienced staff.
  • edited September 2019
    Leeds completely dominating derby right now. Bielik is looking awful in the Rams midfield.
  • Could be three straight losses.
  • Millwall and Leeds sold out 5th October.
    Small ground 
    Who cares
  • Capacity for millwall v Leeds is around 17,500 . I think we will get around 22,000 on Saturday  . 
  • Sponsored links:

Apart from the game with us, Leeds is probably the game that almost every Millwall fan looks out for. 
  • edited September 2019
    Millwall and Leeds sold out 5th October.
    Breaking news, it'll get dark tonight and brighten up again in the morning.
    Scotty Kirk McCoy Spock
  • Lol at the replies.
    So.  Just a guesstimate  thats about 35,000 teeth.
  • Do they molar of the month, or spot the molar ....?
  • Any getting a late ticket for this match?.
  • Could be three straight losses.
    The club needs you for Charlton ticket marketing!
  • Could be our first win in three.
  • RedChaser said:
    Millwall and Leeds sold out 5th October.
    Breaking news, it'll get dark tonight and brighten up again in the morning.
    Scotty Kirk McCoy Spock
    Will it though?