Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds at the Valley .. Tickets on Sale

Comments

• Curb_It said:
    Leeds tickets only going on sale for their fans this Friday.  Seems late to me. 
    They probably sold out in 1 day anyway.
  • Police and stewards had to intervene as Leeds and Barnsley fans clashed in the home end today.
  • Isn’t the Away end at Barnsley capable of holding 6000? Leeds fans sitting in home end and started celebrating and goading fans so the police saved them from getting too much of a kicking
  • Isn’t the Away end at Barnsley capable of holding 6000? Leeds fans sitting in home end and started celebrating and goading fans so the police saved them from getting too much of a kicking
    They got a reduced allocation of 4,600 i think after trouble in a recent fixture. If you see their goals today, there's a huge bit on the right sectioned off.
  • Croydon said:
    Police and stewards had to intervene as Leeds and Barnsley fans clashed in the home end today.
    A local Barnsley lass (in picture) wasn't too impressed and threw more than a few punches at the Leeds fans in the home areas - "She was like Merryweather on speedbag".

• Addickted said:
    Croydon said:
    Police and stewards had to intervene as Leeds and Barnsley fans clashed in the home end today.
    A local Barnsley lass (in picture) wasn't too impressed and threw more than a few punches at the Leeds fans in the home areas - "She was like Merryweather on speedbag".

The stewards wear ties up there, very posh.
  • shine166 said:
    Steptoe looks pretty keen considering hes 104.

Absolute classic.
  • minimum wage stewards dont need that sort of agg on a weekend, usually young people just earning a couple of quid whilst at uni/college etc. 

Leeds allocation was 4600 - deal with it, the irony is that they may now get further reduced allocations due to these wankers going in seats that they shouldn't be in. 
  • 1)Why is it the Stewards have to deal with all the aggro(flare incident at the Valley saturday)when 20-30 officers on 2-3 times the money stand and watch)
    2)Anyone notice the deliberate mistake in saturdays programme,Leeds Utd. 28th August.there you go.
  • Sponsored links:

• minimum wage stewards dont need that sort of agg on a weekend, usually young people just earning a couple of quid whilst at uni/college etc. 

Leeds allocation was 4600 - deal with it, the irony is that they may now get further reduced allocations due to these wankers going in seats that they shouldn't be in. 
    For your average Leeds fan it's pretty much impossible to get away tickets given they sell out every game.

Also i'd imagine that quite a few Leeds fans live in Barnsley so for them it was probably easier to just get a home end ticket. 

If they'd scored early it probably wouldn't have been so bad, but given they scored after 85 minutes it's natural a few fans will get over excited at a late winner, and also less likely to mind getting chucked out at that point.
  • shine166 said:

Have they never heard of male grooming in Yorkshire. A bit of moisturiser wouldn’t go amiss 
  • Curb_It said:
    Leeds tickets only going on sale for their fans this Friday.  Seems late to me. 
    They probably sold out in 1 day anyway.
    Yes i'm sure they did.  But it doesn't really help with the planning if you wanted to book travel but dont know if you will get a ticket or not.  
  • _MrDick said:
    shine166 said:

Have they never heard of male grooming in Yorkshire. A bit of moisturiser wouldn’t go amiss 
    ***Both clubs would like to stress***
    ***NO WHIPPETS WERE HURT IN THIS INCIDENT***
  • _MrDick said:
    shine166 said:

Yes, a moustache and a perm
  • Have 20,000 been sold yet?.
  • edited September 2019
    Quick count while I’m waiting at my local hospital (routine appointment!) shows 5,000 available on the system. Plus the closed blocks, say 2,500.

Experience suggests this overstates the number sold, plus Leeds are unlikely to have been given all 3,400 for logistical reasons.

Gate is probably around 19,000, maybe a bit less.
  • Thanks Airman.
  • Addickted said:
    Croydon said:

Jesus
    Think I'll stick to the kentish ladies
  • Addickted said:
    Croydon said:

Jesus

Hopefully not the Maidstone ones
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:
    Croydon said:

Jesus
    She looks like she drinks in The Millers in old Bexley 
  • Addickted said:
    Croydon said:

Jesus
    Personally I like a girl with balls who has a bit of spunk that is feisty.
  • Sales going well?.
  • Sales going well?.
    Brilliant. So predictable.
  • robroy said:
    Addickted said:
    Croydon said:

Jesus
    She looks like she drinks in The Millers in old Bexley 
    Havent been in there for 25 years
    Sounds like it hasn't changed a bit
  • Leeds sold their allocation in 3 minutes.

Pity.
  • colthe3rd said:
    Leeds sold their allocation in 3 minutes.
    If I lived in Leeds I couldn't wait to leave either. 
  • The potentially unreliable seat breakdown indicates around 700 sold in the last week, Match ticket sales now 4,200+
  • colthe3rd said:
    Leeds sold their allocation in 3 minutes.
    Elland Road Gold members,got priority,perhaps.