Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bristol City match tickets to go on sale (1,310 sold)

Comments

• Options
    Anyone else ordered together with West Brom and only the West Brom ticket turn up? 
    I have and I asked the question. Was told they are sending Bristol City separately.
  • Options
    Anyone else ordered together with West Brom and only the West Brom ticket turn up? 
    I have and I asked the question. Was told they are sending Bristol City separately.
    Cheers airman 
  • Options
    Mine arrived this morning
  • Options
    Ditto
  • Options
    Ticket update

Standard Tickets

451 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £27.00
    SEE MORE AREAS To view full price list click here

Standard Tickets

451 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £27.00

Ambulant Disabled Tickets

14 SEATS AVAILABLE

Wheelchair Bays

20 SEATS AVAILABLE

• Options
    Ticket update

Standard Tickets

388 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £27.00

12 SEATS AVAILABLE

Wheelchair Bays

20 SEATS AVAILABLE

• Options
    over 600 sold. Not too bad.
  • Options
    Still to get mine
  • Options
    still 2 more to get here, not sure if we are staying out out for West Brom but will buy them tomorrow
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    still 2 more to get here, not sure if we are staying out out for West Brom but will buy them tomorrow
    Im thinking about staying out out for the sheff Wednesday  and  Huddersfield games.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:
    They usually post them out separately.
    Cheers CE I could not remember if they did or not. 
    Oxford and gillingham came in the same envelope last season
    clb74 said:
    They usually post them out separately.
    Cheers CE I could not remember if they did or not. 
    Oxford and gillingham came in the same envelope last season

sometimes they come together (like John and Yoko) other times all alone ((:<)
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    SE7toSG3 said:
    Im thinking about staying out out for the sheff Wednesday  and  Huddersfield games.

me too staying at Meadowhall hotel for a few days .. bit of shopping between fixtures, then train/metro to the games .. sounds like an expensive week 
  • Options
    Jumped up to over 600 tickets left, presumably been given another 300 or so.
  • Options
    Ticket update

Standard Tickets

618 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £27.00
    SEE MORE AREAS To view full price list click here

Standard Tickets

618 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £27.00

8 SEATS AVAILABLE

Wheelchair Bays

20 SEATS AVAILABLE

• Options
    Ticket update

Standard Tickets

519 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £10.00 £27.00

4 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £0.00 £27.00

Wheelchair Bays

18 SEATS AVAILABLE

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Any idea what the total sold now amounts to? Have we been given more tickets?
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:
    Any idea what the total sold now amounts to? Have we been given more tickets?
    It’s a secret, the club is not allowed to divulge the number. You get more than 500 Addicks at an away match and the noise they generate these days means it’s not worth the home fans turning up 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    It started off as 1037 made available. By 1 October there were only 388 left which means 648 had been sold by then. On 2 October it was reported the available figure had jumped to over 600 and more tickets had been received. A day later on 3 October the report on the thread was more precise and said 618 available. This morning there are 471 available. So we are looking at 795 definitely sold plus how ever many were sold between the 1 Oct and 3 Oct figures. Charlton played a home match against Swansea on 2 Oct so it’s possible one or two may have been sold that night.
  • Options
    Think we’re looking at something between 870-890 sold 
  • Options
    It started off as 1037 made available. By 1 October there were only 388 left which means 648 had been sold by then. On 2 October it was reported the available figure had jumped to over 600 and more tickets had been received. A day later on 3 October the report on the thread was more precise and said 618 available. This morning there are 471 available. So we are looking at 795 definitely sold plus how ever many were sold between the 1 Oct and 3 Oct figures. Charlton played a home match against Swansea on 2 Oct so it’s possible one or two may have been sold that night.
    428 showing as available atm so still steadily selling and two weeks to go
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very good turn out for a midweek away game that is about a 300 mile round trip where the prices aren't the cheapest and we have another away game just a couple of days later. 
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Very good turn out for a midweek away game that is about a 300 mile round trip where the prices aren't the cheapest and we have another away game just a couple of days later. 
    With that guestimate (unless it is way off the mark) and you’d think a little transparency from the ticket office on the actual number sold might even encourage a few more to go
  • Options
    Sage said:
    With that guestimate (unless it is way off the mark) and you’d think a little transparency from the ticket office on the actual number sold might even encourage a few more to go
    Good shout. What do you reckon @Ollywozere?
  • Options
    Just 405 tickets left for this match and for fans to get some more points and then we all will have to come to terms with the fact that, most likely, 5 consecutive away games will sell out...Fulham, Bristol city, West Brom, Millwall, Luton...obviously the next one after that won’t because it’s middlesboro but then next up will be QPR. There’s going to be some more bitching about allocation priority coming up
  • Options
    Just 405 tickets left for this match and for fans to get some more points and then we all will have to come to terms with the fact that, most likely, 5 consecutive away games will sell out...Fulham, Bristol city, West Brom, Millwall, Luton...obviously the next one after that won’t because it’s middlesboro but then next up will be QPR. There’s going to be some more bitching about allocation priority coming up
    Bit much to say Bristol City will sell out when we're only taking the reduced allocation. Full allocation is 2,300.

Overall our away attendances have greatly improved but it'll be interesting to see how the trips to Swansea, Preston and Stoke sell in the new year.
  • Options
    363 left this morning so still steadily selling, 12 days and a home game to go and that number means already there are now over 900 going. Should be noisy.
  • Options
    Just got my two. Will be great if we get over 1,000.
  • Options
    Just got my two. Will be great if we get over 1,000.
    Just 302 left now so heading for that 1,000 figure...
  • Options
    261 left at 7pm so the 1,000 tickets sold marker has been breached.