Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bristol City match tickets to go on sale (1,310 sold)

124»

Comments

• Options
    Croydon said:
    On my birthday this one, just trying to swing some client meetings that week so the company will pay for the hotel.
    Succeeded with this so will be down there. It's also my birthday on the Wednesday too so a win would be the perfect present!
  • Options
    Seeing as I went to Fulham & have tickets for WBA & Millwall I'm giving this one a swerve & watching it on Sky.  Want all you's going to be loud & proud. ....
  • Options
    Seeing as I went to Fulham & have tickets for WBA & Millwall I'm giving this one a swerve & watching it on Sky.  Want all you's going to be loud & proud. ....
    Bit too far for a midweek away?
  • Options
    Got my two now, last visit was the cup/brick skip away day in 94? 

Anyway looking forward to this and West Brom
  • Options
    Also doing both , happy hours on the M5 for me .
  • Options
    398 showing as available, so take off the additional 250 that gives a figure of just 148 from the previous allocation left, which will put it around the 1,120 level going now, more or less. 1,500 going could well be on the cards. 
    312 showing as available, so now over 1,200 going on Wednesday 
  • Options

Supporters are reminded that the trip to Ashton Gate to take on Bristol City on Wednesday evening is an 'all-ticket' match, meaning that travelling Charlton supporters will not be able to purchase from the ground on the night.

The Addicks have already sold 1,225 tickets for the midweek fixture to take on the Robins and they will remain on sale until 1pm on Tuesday. Supporters can purchase their tickets by clicking here.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5dadc4f0e8ac5/bristol-city-an-all-ticket-match
  • Options
    Cracking following!!!
  • Options
    1pm today to order by
  • Options
    Just found out I have tomorrow and Thursday off work so going to this one. Meeting a couple of mates who live in Bristol/Bath but getting the train down on my own.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Last orders at the bar, last orders at the bar.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    just got a double Brandy, phew. thanks for the heads up 
  • Options
    anyone know how many we sold in the end?
  • Options
    Did the ticket buying window "slam shut"?
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    anyone know how many we sold in the end?

1260 roughly I'd say.

• Options
    1,310 travelling Addicks will be backing Bowyer's boys at Ashton Gate. The match is all-ticket, so there will be none available from the ground on the day.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5daef343286ca/away-day-guide-ashton-gate
  • Options

Almost 100 sold in the final 24 hours then, didn't expect that.

• Options
    Good numbers , go roar em on boys and girls 
  • Options
    I have a return train ticket on the Thursday at 10am if anyone wants it - £10. 
    BMT - Paddington - Bexley line
  • Options
    Excellent numbers for a midweek game on the red button.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Weird that it's an all ticket match, are they expecting Brizzle fans to try and buy in the away end as I can't see why there's no pay on the day option
  • Options
    Really looking forward to this as it is my first game since Wembley. 

• Options
    Very impressive numbers, also shame there’s no tickets on the door - it could have got to 1,500? Not nit picking but it’s not really on the box is it, just this silly red button lots of people don’t have right? 
  • Options
    Very impressive numbers, also shame there’s no tickets on the door - it could have got to 1,500? Not nit picking but it’s not really on the box is it, just this silly red button lots of people don’t have right? 
    Anyone that has a sky sports package can access it I believe. 
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:
    Anyone that has a sky sports package can access it I believe. 
    VPN for a fiver or a tenner from Valley Pass so fully available so a cracking turnout.
  • Options
    The screen resolution on the red button matches is poor. Like watching a VHS tape.
  • Options
    Need 1 if anybody has?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    The screen resolution on the red button matches is poor. Like watching a VHS tape.
    I flicked on last night to have a check, it’s not as bad as I thought it would be...clicked on just to see Cardiff’s 2nd ;) 
  • Options
    First ever away on my own.... What boozers are worth a look?