Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bristol City match tickets to go on sale (1,310 sold)

Comments

• Options
    Very good turnout.
  • Options

We have now sold over 1,000 tickets for the midweek trip to @BristolCity!

A handful currently remain, but the club have also requested an extra 250 seats.
  • Options
    cracking midweek turnout, especially considering the WBA sales a few days later
  • Options
    A good win on Saturday and that number might continue to creep up.
  • Options
    A good win on Saturday and that number might continue to creep up.
    Already has crept up, with just 195 tickets available atm that means the total sold so far is heading towards 1,100 (probably around the 1,070+ mark as it stands if I’ve got the numbers right). 
  • Options

A handful currently remain, but the club have also requested an extra 250 seats.
    If those extra tickets don’t turn up soon we could be looking at a situation where Charlton’s allocation for the next three away games are all sold out...

• Options

If those extra tickets don’t turn up soon we could be looking at a situation where Charlton’s allocation for the next three away games are all sold out...

And, as a reminder the last away game was Fulham and the next away game after Millwall is Luton..

178 remaining this morning
  • Options
    You guys are legends... the away support has been absolutely superb this season... 
  • Options
    Having done a run of boisterous, sold out aways with my 9 year old (where we always seem to be allocated tickets inappropriately at the back right in the middle of the yoof crew), I targeted this one as I wanted to show not all away games are like that and I thought it would be a bit more calmer with 400-500 of us spread out and sat down. Would be nice to actually cheer a goal and not just shelter him from being toppled over (like Fulham).

Looking at a 1200 - 1300 midweek turnout. Outstanding effort!! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Go to Middlesbrough for a safe bet,  if there’s over 1k up there then the tickets are on me(offer open only to AFKA) !! 
    Morning after Xmas party so your funds are safe :-)
  • Options
    409 seats now available so looks like they've released a few more.
  • Options
    Go to Middlesbrough for a safe bet,  if there’s over 1k up there then the tickets are on me(offer open only to AFKA) !! 
    Ive a funny feeling we might take 1k up there
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    500 at the most I would think with this game being in between millwall, Luton and qpr and Christmas coming. 
  • Options
    409 seats now available so looks like they've released a few more.
    From what i've seen of other clubs going there, the full allocation is 2,300.

How many have we been given now?
  • Options
    Would go Middlesbrough but train is £100+..?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    500 at the most I would think with this game being in between millwall, Luton and qpr and Christmas coming. 
    Thats why i think we may hit 1000
    Millwall luton November quite cheap and lots will miss out on luton and qpr.
    Are many going to bother with derby and Swansea.
    I was going to say if we sell a 1000 for boro id switch the shorts for a pair of speedos but a 1000 wouldnt surprise me now.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    We only took 788 to Barnsley, so i can't imagine we're going to take 1k to Middlesbrough in December.
  • Options
    We only took just over 1k to Barnsley, so i can't imagine we're going to take 1k to Middlesbrough in December.
    We took about 800 to barnsley 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    We only took just over 1k to Barnsley, so i can't imagine we're going to take 1k to Middlesbrough in December.
    We took about 800 to barnsley 
    Edited.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    398 showing as available, so take off the additional 250 that gives a figure of just 148 from the previous allocation left, which will put it around the 1,120 level going now, more or less. 1,500 going could well be on the cards. 
  • Options
    For us to take in the region of 1,300 to Bristol on a midweek at this stage of the season is incredible.

Historically we have had one of the worst away followings in the country, but since Portsmouth 18 months ago the away following has gone off the scale , for us 

We are flying on the crest of a playing wave during this time , newish grounds for a few 
    once familiarity with the Championship sets in I really hope we can keep to these decent numbers and that this all isn’t a flash in the pan 
  • Options
    For us to take in the region of 1,300 to Bristol on a midweek at this stage of the season is incredible.

Historically we have had one of the worst away followings in the country, but since Portsmouth 18 months ago the away following has gone off the scale , for us 

We are flying on the crest of a playing wave during this time , newish grounds for a few 
    once familiarity with the Championship sets in I really hope we can keep to these decent numbers and that this all isn’t a flash in the pan 
    Shouldn’t you be rehearsing for A Christmas Carol ?
  • Options

Next season we'll have Premier League grounds to rediscover
    The following season we'll have Barcelona and Bayern in the Champions League
  • Options

Flash in the pan.
  • Options
    edited October 2019

Next season we'll have Premier League grounds to rediscover
    The following season we'll have Barcelona and Bayern in the Champions League
    Club World Cup and Super Cup the year after that...
  • Options
    Left it late to get a ticket, but trains coming in at £60 return. Can any travel experts recommend cheaper alternative routes?
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Cheapest i can see is,day return Paddington/Didcot Parkway day return £26.90 & then day return Didcot Parkway/Bristol Temple Meads £27.40 =£54.30.
    Obviously cheaper with a railcard or Didcot Parkway is in the Network Gold Card area [annual season season ticket holders in the south-east region] also qualify for railcard discount.
  • Options
    clive said:
    Cheapest i can see is,day return Paddington/Didcot Parkway day return £26.90 & then day return Didcot Parkway/Bristol Temple Meads £27.40 =£54.30.
    Obviously cheaper with a railcard or Didcot Parkway is in the Network Gold Card area [annual season season ticket holders in the south-east region] also qualify for railcard discount.
    Thanks for looking Clive, a little cheaper than I found.