Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Macaulay Bonne - heart problem?

Just seen on Twitter that after he received a call up to the Zimbabwe squad he found he couldn’t travel because of a heart issue.

His girlfriend has tweeted that they’re in hospital having it checked out.

The Zimbabwe fans think he’s lying as he’s waiting on an England call up.

Has the club put anything out?

Comments

• Won't be anything out there if he's only found out this morning himself
  • I know, I couldn’t believe it but there is more than one saying it.
    Just seen someone has posted it on his thread, which didn’t come up when I searched, so happy for this one to be sunk Admin.
  • That is awful for him.
    Let's hope it turns out to be less serious than it sounds.
  • Who are Oakmont Black Sports and what is their connection to this?
  • Who are Oakmont Black Sports and what is their connection to this?
    His agent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Didn't Connor Gallaghet have heart problems when he was younger?

• Didn't Connor Gallaghet have heart problems when he was younger?

Yes he did
  • Poor guy! I hope it's all ok. 

WTF is wrong with those Zimbabwe fans? No offence to Bonne, but there is no way in hell he'd get an England call up and I'm sure that's nothing to do with this. 
  • Depending on what it is, it can be fixed or at least treated. Overall good it was found now. 
  • These Zimbabwe fans are annoying, why would he have been desperate to get his passport of he didnt want to play for them as @EastStand said there is no way he is playing for England and there is no way he is lying either.

Good luck Macauley
  • I wonder how this was discovered, did he feel unwell after Saturday's game or was it a medical he'd had last week, as for it to be announced today would be a quick turnaround?
  • Maybe Taylor not close to coming back and he is concentrating on club football..... For now
  • Sponsored links:

• Just read the replies. Haha an England call-up. Not the brightest bunch.

Get well soon Macauley, hope its nothing serious.
  • Hope all is well at the check up Macualey
  • PLEASE NO NO NO .. I hope it is just a precautionary check unless it's a wind up .. on a selfish level, we do not need to be down to a strike force of less than zero .. please let it not be true
  • PLEASE NO NO NO .. I hope it is just a precautionary check unless it's a wind up .. on a selfish level, we do not need to be down to a strike force of less than zero .. please let it not be true
    It is true, but until he has the checks today, we do not know how bad
  • ross1 said:
    PLEASE NO NO NO .. I hope it is just a precautionary check unless it's a wind up .. on a selfish level, we do not need to be down to a strike force of less than zero .. please let it not be true
    It is true, but until he has the checks today, we do not know how bad
    thanks but f f s .. that is all we need (being selfish here, MacAulay must be seriously worried)
  • edited November 2019
    Oh my word, thinking of you Macca, hope you’re okay.
  • I hope it all checks out ok for the lad. 

However in a totally Charltoncentric way...  you really couldn't script it, my bollocks have just stopped swinging from the kick they got Saturday!

Good luck Macca.