Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So Who Is Getting A Ticket For Tomorrow Then????

Comments

• Options
    I'll be there as always but with an added spring in my step.
  • Options
    Welcome back to the boycotters!  Chaps, i salute you all!

COME ON YOU REDS!
  • Options
    I bought a ticket yesterday online not knowing we would get taken over this morning. great start to my morning.
  • Options
    anyone know what game the half season tickets start?
  • Options
    I am jumping the gun, I know its not 100% completed but hearing the news I have instantly asked my mate to get me a ticket near him. So I am going, first time this year, admittedly I have not been deliberately not going due to Roland this year, but this news has made me want to get down to the Valley. Also I did have a pool comp which was cancelled which I was also thinking of going down anyway :)
  • Options
    Bought mine, and two tickets for Huddersfield, and a half season-ticket. 

Boycott over. 
  • Options
    Bristol City on Boxing Day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rosa and I shall be there. 

Let's get a huge crowd and show Sky how much this means. 
  • Options
    Bristol City 
  • Options
    Always there......it’s called being a supporter.
  • Options
    I'm so annoyed that I'm supposed to be going away tomorrow. Might see if I can get out of it
  • Options
    I can buy some food at half time now, or maybe five beers before the game starts.
  • Options
    Ped45 said:
    Even my wife is now coming tomorrow!
    Good work, I have heard of a premature orgasm but never one in advance  ;)  
  • Options
    About 6k Tickets remain on sale. 
  • Options
    15th February v Blackburn.
  • Options
    Just got mine. Just a shame my son can't come with me as has mocks on Monday. Can't wait and hoping for a 20K+ attendance
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I imagine they’ll be a higher than usual walk up too 
  • Options
    Welcome home to all you who boycotted, not what I would have chosen to do myself but I respect the stance you took.
    Only people I can’t stand are those who simply stood by and slagged off those of us who tried to do something proactive.
    Most of them can be found in the forum whose name shall not be mentioned.
  • Options
    WSS said:
    I'll be there.
    With the Four Tops?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Jints said:
    Just got mine. Just a shame my son can't come with me as has mocks on Monday. Can't wait and hoping for a 20K+ attendance
    WHAT? 

Surely he deserves a small break from revision to attend what may be a historical game.
    His choice to be fair, I think e wants to go out in the evening. At 17 he's pretty much only known failure as an Addick (though was mascot for Chrissy's first game). Let's hope that's about to change.
  • Options

Oh yeah and we won’t be dropping any more litter in the family stand ! Wibble wibble 
  • Options
    I'm back tomorrow for the 1st time since 2016 (other than the payoff final). 
    2 tickets bought in H block, north upper.
    Can't wait! 
  • Options
    Cancelled kids footy training appearances and I’m down there , buzzing .

Gonna buy any old shit in the club shop .

Match sponsorship sorted .

Next week I’ll sort the kids niece and nephews mascot bollox out .

im so happy that twunt is gone .

to the boycotters , welcome home 

of course their gonna be pony owners,  we’re Charlton , he’ll be the skintest member of the family ostracised and worth £3.50 but for these moments in time I don’t care .
    The Helmet has left the building 

Just said exactly the same to @Davestorry, we will get the skint brother that nobody likes. Lol