Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So Who Is Getting A Ticket For Tomorrow Then????

Comments

• Options
    WSS said:
    Important to remember that there are a fair few people who won’t be able to make it tomorrow.
    Could be quite emotional with people coming back who may have last come to The Valley with their parents/family/friends and are no longer with us anymore.
    This is going to be pretty big for a lot of people in so many different ways.
    I fully expect to cry at some point  :D
  • Options
    As if I'd do something like that.............
  • Options
    WSS said:
    Just don’t piss yourself 
    I'll probably be able to help out there. :(
  • Options
    Half season ticket purchased 
  • Options
    WSS said:
    Important to remember that there are a fair few people who won’t be able to make it tomorrow.
    Could be quite emotional with people coming back who may have last come to The Valley with their parents/family/friends and are no longer with us anymore.
    This is going to be pretty big for a lot of people in so many different ways.
    I fully expect to cry at some point  :D
    When Wednesday go two-up?
  • Options
    I'm a season ticket holder but got a ticket for tomorrow for my partner as soon as we heard the news (she saw it first on Sky news)
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Who's going to join me in a chant of "We're f*****g Loaded" to the tune of Frankie Valli's ' Can't Take My Eyes Off You' (I Love You Baby)

Always wanted to be able to sing that.

• Options
    Welcome home to all you who boycotted, not what I would have chosen to do myself but I respect the stance you took.
    Only people I can’t stand are those who simply stood by and slagged off those of us who tried to do something proactive.
    Most of them can be found in the forum whose name shall not be mentioned.
    Who will now have to find something else to slag off over here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welcome home to all you who boycotted, not what I would have chosen to do myself but I respect the stance you took.
    Only people I can’t stand are those who simply stood by and slagged off those of us who tried to do something proactive.
    Elf time to stop the mudslinging and that applies to all sides.Time to Unite Time to Support this wonderful club.Time to move on and look forward.See you tomorrow Elf
  • Options
    Half season ticket brought and one for tomorrow.
    Had a season ticket since Selhurst days, up until 3 years ago. The last time I brought a half season ticket was in the second half of 97/98 for Mrs GA, here's hoping for the same result at the end of the season.

• Options
    Elf time to stop the mudslinging and that applies to all sides.Time to Unite Time to Support this wonderful club.Time to move on and look forward.See you tomorrow Elf
    Good post tbf, see you when he's finally sold.

• Options
    Good post tbf, see you when he's finally sold.

Wimp. 
    Just offer Raytreacy69 a fight and I'll be the ref.
  • Options
    Wonder if the new owners plan to re-open the closed blocks or whether they'll stick with the original plan and solely open them on match by match demand
  • Options
    .......And I've now got 10 loyalty points :) 
  • Options
    About 5.5k left on sale on the website
  • Options
    .......And I've now got 10 loyalty points :) 
    Bought my ticket, still have zero loyalty points. May have to boycott until this is addressed! 😂
  • Options
    Cant go tomorrow, but il be getting a season ticket for next season now. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wonder if the new owners plan to re-open the closed blocks or whether they'll stick with the original plan and solely open them on match by match demand
    Open it up and pay the extra £500 in staff 
  • Options
    I can't be there so no ticket for me. Instead I've bought one of the very smart away shirts from the online club shop. :-)
  • Options
    I have a spare ticket virtually on halfway line in Row M in the East if anyone wants it for £30.
    Aiming to be in Crossbars pre-match. Let me know if you’re interested.
  • Options
    Shame it's 12.45 and on sky.3pm better attendance.
  • Options
    Phil said:
    I have a spare ticket virtually on halfway line in Row M in the East if anyone wants it for £30.
    Aiming to be in Crossbars pre-match. Let me know if you’re interested.
    Hi there if it’s still going later all I can afford is £20 please don’t take this the wrong way.⚽️⚽️
  • Options
    Was supposed to be working today on a job organised weeks ago.  Job now postponed, tickets purchased and The Valley here we come. 
  • Options
    Will be there today with my family. Our boycott is over!
  • Options
    Shame it's 12.45 and on sky.3pm better attendance.
    it’s not 12.45....it’s 12.30
  • Options
    just to clarify something-

do we know that the money being spent on these tickets isn't going to RD? does he still own the club (and still gains the revenue) until the EFL complete their pointless owner test? 
  • Options
    Enjoy the game everyone