Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So Who Is Getting A Ticket For Tomorrow Then????

124»

Comments

• Options
    Gutted I can’t make today, work commitments stopping me from going again. 

Will be a great day no doubt, hopefully we can top it off with a win. 
  • Options
    just to clarify something-

do we know that the money being spent on these tickets isn't going to RD? does he still own the club (and still gains the revenue) until the EFL complete their pointless owner test? 
    I’m putting my fingers in my ears and closing my eyes and screaming ,.....

• Options
    edited November 2019
    just to clarify something-

do we know that the money being spent on these tickets isn't going to RD? does he still own the club (and still gains the revenue) until the EFL complete their pointless owner test? 
    I did consider this but even if it is, I thought being there overrides it. I am also not going overboard on how rich the owners are - after RD I just want owners who understand the club and the ethos and fund reasonable expenditure (including water for the players at the training ground and cleaners in the offices!) and sign up Lee and his team on reasonable contracts - as well as players of course and end this short-term uncertaintly. Anything above that a (massive) bonus. I am not expecting miracles just being run how a football club should be!
  • Options
    Of course 12.30
  • Options
    Cannot make the next few home games, but will be buying two half season tickets and re-joining Valley Gold before Christmas.
    Will be tucked up at home watching on the TV today though.
  • Options
    Welcome home to all you who boycotted, not what I would have chosen to do myself but I respect the stance you took.
    Only people I can’t stand are those who simply stood by and slagged off those of us who tried to do something proactive.
    Most of them can be found in the forum whose name shall not be mentioned.
    Who will now have to find something else to slag off over here.
    Elf time to stop the mudslinging and that applies to all sides.Time to Unite Time to Support this wonderful club.Time to move on and look forward.See you tomorrow Elf
    Good post tbf, see you when he's finally sold.

Wimp. 
    Just offer Raytreacy69 a fight and I'll be the ref.
    I could not reach him mate.