Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Name a positive of RDs ownership

Comments

• Options
    Well if he’d never been here we couldn’t celebrate him leaving.

Hopefully some enterprising ain’t Truiden fan can find a SOLD (uitverkocht) sign when the time is right.

When it’s approved by EFL (WIABE)

I love the guest appearance of the ladder in the top photograph!
  • Options
    The lovely goal nets we have now. 
  • Options
    Not having to worry about paying the taxman and the like.
  • Options

My season ticket got cheaper. Admittedly due to bizarre zonal pricing policy but if you listen to Duchatalet’s first interview he said he wanted to make entry more affordable. I’ll give him that one. Otherwise the less said the better.  As others have said, the adversity of his reign has pulled us together and made achievements like Wembley all the sweeter. 
  • Options
    The sale thread itself. 
  • Options
    The pitch being redone to a far higher standard than before

The seats being replaced and place being repainted, under the spivs it looked very tired

The Hummel kits are a thing of beauty

The day out at Wembley

Bowyer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Much easier parking on match days around Charlton Park Lane !
  • Options
    The hexagonal goal nets were something special
  • Options
    Not sure if RD was responsible but the university of Greenwich students filming matches and showing replays on the screen was good.
  • Options
    That sofa was comfy
  • Options
    seeing all the premier league stars of the future 
  • Options
    Quick quick exit from the ground at the end of the game (sometimes without the aid of the security staff)
  • Options
    There are plenty of positives to be taken from the last 5 years. However I seriously doubt that any of them are directly related to the rat's ownership. 
  • Options
    Cream sofas
  • Options
    Quick quick exit from the ground at the end of the game (sometimes without the aid of the security staff)
    I could exit so quickly, sometimes I got home before I left.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Thanks to Roland I managed to attend Charlton's lowest ever first class match attendance.
    I think it was 621 v Swansea U21/U23 in the Checkatrade last season.
    Proper supporters.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Having boycotted for 3 years, my golf has improved.
  • Options
    Lee Bowyer
  • Options
    The only positive of RDs is it ending. 
  • Options
    Years of getting in with a child’s ticket due to the automated ticketing system! 👍
  • Options
    I got to end a dry Jan/Feb with the weakest beer in St Truiden at 6.5% which was fun and defo would not have happened without RD
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    The only positive I can think is that he wasnt as bad as -

. Munto Finance @ Notts County

. SISU @ Coventry 

But that is a bit like saying Mussolini wasnt as bad as Hitler.

Sad thing is, the old Belgian Scrote has made a lot of coin for his 1% time commitment. Hate knowing he has cleared £20M on the whole debacle.

• Options
    edited December 2019
     I saved & spent the last 4yrs season tickets & kit money on my daughter,family & meself on outings & treats...👍
  • Options
    The only positive I can think is that he wasnt as bad as -

. Munto Finance @ Notts County

. SISU @ Coventry 

But that is a bit like saying Mussolini wasnt as bad as Hitler.

Sad thing is, the old Belgian Scrote has made a lot of coin for his 1% time commitment. Hate knowing he has cleared £20M on the whole debacle.

Not sure what you're talking about, but he's shelled out @£75M, so I'm confident he's lost overall.
  • Options
    Nope!   Struggling here... Hate the Belgian bellend.