Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Hull City | Fri 13 Dec | 7:45 KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    The traffic is very busy around the lower road and will probably get busier with late night shopping tonight.
  • Options
    I bloody hate the Housemartins and that Beautiful South shit. 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Landed from Australia this morning, had a proper fry up for breakfast and then a kip. Ready for tonight. Hope we snatch it like the last game I saw us play against the tigers, with a last minute winner! 
    2-1 to the mighty reds!  
  • Options
    Maginnis returns? 
  • Options
    The traffic is very busy around the lower road and will probably get busier with late night shopping tonight.
    I hope someone tells Hull to leave plenty of time to get to the ground after the delayed kickoff on Tuesday!
  • Options
    ozaddick said:
    Landed from Australia this morning, had a proper fry up for breakfast and then a kip. Ready for tonight. Hope we snatch it like the last game I saw us play against the tigers, with a last minute winner! 
    2-1 to the mighty reds!  
    We'll be in Crossbars, dear friend ! 
  • Options
    Dills
    Lockyer Pratley Sarr
    Deji Morgan Ledley Gallagher Doughty
    Leko Bonne

or

Deji Lockyer Pearce Purrington
    Pratley Ledley Gallagher
    Leko Bonne Doughty

We're still yet to play 352 with players at wing back who have the energy and pace to bomb on. Deji and Doughty are the two we have who can be proper wing backs. Pearce may not play - 3 starts in 6 days may be too much. Possibly the same for Doughty, but his youth should be able to get him through it. I'd like to take Pratley out of the midfield, but can we trust a starting midfield with Ledley as the only senior player?

I don't think tonight is the night it starts to get better. I feel like I've seen us on these kind of runs a million times before and I just have bad feeling about what comes next. 0-4, but hopefully, at least, this'll be rock bottom, but a part of me thinks we won't bottom out until the QPR game.
  • Options
    Taylor and galla anytime scorer
    btts
    cafc win
    prstley booked 
  • Options
    I think we jsut have to suck it in tonight. Things will get better soon.
  • Options
    Maginnis returns? 
    Injured.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ozaddick said:
    2-1 to the mighty reds!  
    We'll be in Crossbars, dear friend ! 
    I shall find you! 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Maginnis returns? 
    Injured.
    That helps them not us
  • Options
    Another tough one tonight, we badly need to score the first goal for a lift. It might be possible. 1-1, the rot has to stop soon.
  • Options
    Need to score the first goal and for it not to be disallowed!
  • Options
    A nice opportunity to put the division of politics behind us and support our common bond ..whatever our team is  I 'll be right behind you ,3 points tonight for the addicks ..Come on you REDS!!!!
  • Options
    Leko working hard and looking bright so far.