Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your player of the season so far

13»

Comments

• Options
    Philips
    Gone with Dillon simply because some of his saves have won us points on their own.

Gallagher is undoubtedly the biggest talent in the squad but his consistency his been flagging for some weeks now. He would be my pick for young player of the year.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Gallagher
    Gallagher 
    Closely followed by Phillips. 
    Not really sure why Leco is on the list tbh
    Would this be the Leko that's joint-top of the goal involvement charts with 5 goals and 4 assists (Conor has 6 goals and 3 assists) according to the official stats (that'll be @lancashire lad's Statbank) or some other chap called Leko?
    It will be the Leko that hasn't received a single vote on this thread 
    OK, so JL hasn't received a vote yet - it doesn't diminish his contribution or worth to this team.

His goal involvement record justifies inclusion on the list even if he isn't a fans' favourite.

If he's so poor he wouldn't have played almost every game this season; he's obviously doing what Lord Bowyer is asking of him.
  • Options
    Gallagher
    Gallagher 
    Would this be the Leko that's joint-top of the goal involvement charts with 5 goals and 4 assists (Conor has 6 goals and 3 assists) according to the official stats (that'll be @lancashire lad's Statbank) or some other chap called Leko?
    OK, so JL hasn't received a vote yet - it doesn't diminish his contribution or worth to this team.

His goal involvement record justifies inclusion on the list even if he isn't a fans' favourite.

If he's so poor he wouldn't have played almost every game this season; he's obviously doing what Lord Bowyer is asking of him.
    As above, he might be frustrating but he has been useful this season.
  • Options
    Gallagher
    Dazzler21 said:
    Gallagher 

As above, he might be frustrating but he has been useful this season.
    As well as his attacking play some of his defensive work has, at times, been better than the actual defenders!
  • Options
    Lockyer
    Lockyer for me, thought he looked awful at the Gillingham pre season game but has definitely turned out to be a quality signing.
  • Options
    Gallagher
    For me it’s got to be Gallagher, without a doubt.

I would’ve gone for Williams had he not been injured. 
  • Options
    Gallagher
    Gallagher. Cullen a close second.
  • Options
    Gallagher
    Gallagher for me, followed by Phillips
  • Options
    Gallagher
    Gallagher...👍,for a boy who ain’t even in his 20s yet & too not look out of place amongst some serious seasoned pro’s & also in his 1st proper season of footy is remarkable...so glad to have seen him in a Bowyer Charlton team shirt 
  • Options
    Lockyer
    Lockyer just edging Pratley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gallagher
    Gallagher. Goals, passes, non stop running, the whole package.
  • Options
    Gallagher
    This isn't even close for me, and everyone nominated (+Pratley) has had a good season
  • Options
    Cullen
    Cullen. Our ability to come away from games we are dominated in with points, often three, is down to Cullen. Gallagher has been excellent but he looks like a boy trying his best without Cullen there to help him get free, and the battling results have turned into frustrating losses without Josh in the midfield.
  • Options
    Gallagher.

By a mile. 
    This kid will play for England.
  • Options
    Gallagher
    One frequent feature of a POTS alongside a degree of class is giving everything.
    I reckon all of our current players give everything.
    The one with the most class on top of that is Gallagher.
  • Options
    Gallagher. However Phillips saves us some points. Young player Doughty. 
  • Options
    Philips
    Anyone want to change their vote to Sarr? 
  • Options
    Gallagher
    Chizz said:
    In ten years' time we will be looking at Conor Gallagher playing for England and we'll be telling whoever will listen that "he used to play for us.  Even before we were loaded". 
    I reckon they could be swayed by a 50mill bid in jan
  • Options
    Cullen
    Chizz said:
    In ten years' time we will be looking at Conor Gallagher playing for England and we'll be telling whoever will listen that "he used to play for us.  Even before we were loaded". 
    You’re right. Good mate of mine who supports Leyton still brings up how Kane played for them for short while. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Philips
    Phillips for me - most consistent performer.
  • Options
    Gallagher
    Gallagher is and will be a class apart for effort and ability and in my prediction will be playing for England in the next few years

• Options
    Philips
    Phillips is having a Stormer this season.
    Top class