Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++ MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL LIFERS ++

Comments

• Options

May I wish all my fellow Lifers and your families a very merry and contented Christmas. This forum is unbelievable and I respect each and every poster for their contributions whether I agree with them or not. We have something truly special. 
    My dad died yesterday but I know that this site will be able to distract me in the days to come. Here's to a beautiful 2020 for you all.

COYA!!! 
    Oh, that's such sad news, dear friend ! 

My dad passed away a few days before Christmas 1999 and it was a difficult "holiday" for the family. 

Will be thinking of you. 

Take care 
    x
  • Options
    May I wish all my fellow Lifers and your families a very merry and contented Christmas. This forum is unbelievable and I respect each and every poster for their contributions whether I agree with them or not. We have something truly special. 
    My dad died yesterday but I know that this site will be able to distract me in the days to come. Here's to a beautiful 2020 for you all.

COYA!!! 
    Sorry to hear that AUN... All the best for the coming days, weeks and months
  • Options

COYA!!! 
    So sorry to hear of your loss. Enjoy Christmas as best as you can & remember the good times with him.
  • Options
    AUN.
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you can find the strength to cope and do your dad proud.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone! I hope we all get what we want, including a takeover announcement, and everyone has a great festive period. Live, love, laugh and be happy 🙂

Really sorry to hear of your loss AUN, RIP. 
  • Options
    All the best everyone. 2019 will be remembered for that great day at Wembley. Have a peaceful new year all. COYRs
  • Options

COYA!!!  

Yes so sorry to hear that mate. Always tough when you lose a parent. Take it easy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thinking of you AUN
  • Options
    Merry Christmas all, bloody love this place 
  • Options
    Thanks all and have a great Christmas!!!
  • Options
    Merry christmas ya filthy animals.   
  • Options
    Yuletide felicitations to one and all and may the players marks never fall below 7 for the rest of the season
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all .
    May the miracle of a takeover take place and then the even bigger miracle (assumed by many) of staying up be completed by Lord Bowyer .
  • Options
    Frohe Weihnachten!
  • Options
    merry Christmas all lifers !!
    AUN sorry to hear your loss , thinking of you at this time of year 
  • Options
    AddickUpNorth said:

COYA!!! 
    Condolences.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry Christmas to one and all. AUN - so sorry to read of your loss. 
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all.

Sorry to hear that AUN. RIP to you Dad. 
  • Options
    @AddickUpNorth very sorry for your loss

apologies if my post above seemed insensitive directly below yours - I typed it without reading all the posts. 
  • Options
    Losing a close relative seems especially cruel at this time of year. Thinking of you, AuN, and all others on here with sad Christmas "anniversaries". 
  • Options
    Thoughts are with you, @AddickUpNorth . I wish you and yours the strength you will need to get through this time.
    Remember all the good things about your dad, and talk about him as if he's still with you. Be proud that you and your family are his legacy.

• Options
    Merry Christmas to the mods and everyone else that makes my multiple daily visits worthwhile. Having my first season ticket for many years has been great and the way that Lee Bowyer and his team have turned things around in the last couple of seasons has been fantastic. Having been at both Wembley play-off wins maybe we can make it a treble in 20/21!! 
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all users and moderators of this great site and a Happy New year for the the club and us under new ownership.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear of your loss Addickupnorth. Tough at any time but somehow more so  at this time of year.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

• Options
    Merry Christmas one and all!

Condolences to AUN and anyone else who's lost someone. This time of year can be difficult for a lot of people when we are reminded what we don't have and the missing places around the table.

This site is great but I appreciate there's a lot of hard work involved in keeping it that way. Let's not take it for granted. Here's to new owners and survival this season!

Peace and goodwill to all people, even those I disagree with. 

• Options
    So sorry to hear your sad news AUN.

Merry christmas to everyone on the best football forum around.