Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++ MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL LIFERS ++

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2019
    I'm very sorry to hear your sad news @AddickUpNorth   there is never the right time to lose someone, but even harder at this time of the year. 

Thank you to all who run this site, it is definitely the best forum. Happy Christmas to all lifers.
  • Options
    A very entertaining and thoughtful post AFKA & Lookie. My Christmas and New Year wishes are heartily returned and go out to all the Lifers too. This forum is a remarkable community which often reaches far beyond our shared passion for our football club. Long may it last.

Thank you to all contributors, particularly on match days, for making the CL pages my lifeline when I am residing in SW France. Some of your humour is classic.

So sorry to hear about your sad loss AUN. As many have already said, remember the good times. My thoughts are with you. 

• Options
    Thoughts with you AUN.

Merry Christmas to all you wonderful lifers. 
  • Options
    Merry Xmas to all and thanks to AFKA the mods and all the lifers who make this great site a connection for an isolated Addick far from civilisation in deepest Surrey.
    Condolences AUN on your sad loss.
  • Options
    thanks to everybody at Charlton life towers for putting up with me for another year - here's hoping next year is the start of something special - have a great xmas all.
  • Options
    Whatever your tipple...

• Options
    Merry Christmas to all, - Sorry for your loss AUN, 

COYRS!!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Firstly, I’m so sorry for the loss of your Dad @AddickUpNorth sending much love to you.

Secondly, thanks @AFKABartram and @LoOkOuT. It’s still the best forum FACT!

Thirdly, IT’S CHRISTMAS 🎄 
  • Options
    Wishing all of you on this remarkable, unique forum a very happy Yuletide season, and a better 2020. 

Thanks for all the effort the admin guys put in. 

Condolences on your loss @AddickUpNorth.     
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just started feeling all Christmassy for some reason, so I feel that is the right time to wish everyone a really Happy Christmas. Maybe, it was the free glass of mulled wine that they gave me at the local farm shop that made me all Christmassy! Thanks, as ever, to our captains who steer this ship, @AFKABartram and @LoOkOuT.

• Options
    This time last year things were, sort of,  looking up. But I don't think anyone expected the Doncaster play-offs and most of all a return to Wembley and to break Mackem hearts again; It was a day to treasure in our Charlton Lives, wasn't it? 

I wish you all a Happy Christmas, especially those of you who may not be in the best place personally, and especially thoughts with you, @AddickUpNorth
  • Options
    I tell myself every year, but I promise in 12 months time that I’ll remember I’m the only one who finds the anecdotes from the CL Towers Xmas party amusing lol 
  • Options
    Merry Christmas all.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    Thanks to all who make this site the special place it is.

A Happy and Peaceful Christmas and 2020 to you all.

Feel for you @AddickUpNorth I lost my mother a week before Christmas 5 years back.
  • Options
    Thanks to all that run this site, Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    Brilliant forum.
    Many thanks to all who run it and all who contribute. 

Fishing for a promote Rambo?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliant forum.

Already got one mate 
  • Options
    Brilliant forum.

Already got one mate 
    Amazing how I have not got one yet then.  How much do they cost?
  • Options
    Less than a round
  • Options
    May I wish all my fellow Lifers and your families a very merry and contented Christmas. This forum is unbelievable and I respect each and every poster for their contributions whether I agree with them or not. We have something truly special. 
    My dad died yesterday but I know that this site will be able to distract me in the days to come. Here's to a beautiful 2020 for you all.

COYA!!! 
    That's tough AUN. This site has done similar for me on several occasions. Smile for the Old Man tomorrow.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to one and all. Let's hope for a successful 2020.

Thinking of you in this difficult time @AddickUpNorth.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all lifers. Thank you for running such a brilliant site!! Have a great day everyone!! 
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to everyone!. 🍺🎉🍻🥳
  • Options
    Sorry to hear of you loss AUN.
  • Options
    This site helps me keep in touch with the team I love from the other side of the world.   I don't post a lot but enjoy the contributions made by many.   Thank you Admin guys for the hard work you put in so that I stay up to date with what is going on.   Have a great Christmas and may 2020 be good to you all.
  • Options
    Great message @AFKABartram . It's a time with a bit of a ray of light around the corner for many of us, with the dream of a takeover in the air.
    Obviously though there is always a B side - thoughts with you @AddickUpNorth.
    And to everyone on here, and the Charlton family generally throughout the world, plus the few that come on to post from other clubs,a very Merry Christmas to all - and to all a Good night, and a better Boxing Day.