Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*******Bowyer SIGNED 3 YEAR DEAL (page 27 onwards )******

Comments

• Options
    3 year deal 

Great news, hmm what's that under the carpet ? Oh it's a five year deal :-:smiley:  
  • Options
    Absolutely blinding news, the valley will be rocking tonight!
  • Options
    Can’t afford a 5 year plan / model so been reduced to a 3 year plan 

All this Bowyer wouldn’t sign if this or that wasn’t offered regarding players I’m not so convinced about , he signed up for a Roland budget this summer when his stock was high , I wouldn’t say after this recent run his stock is higher than it was in the summer. His family are settled this way and that is in our favour .

now go get some players Lord Bowyer and make it happen ! 

• Options
    Common sense has prevailed at this club!
  • Options
    SX_Addick said:
    Not complaining, but what sort of agent does Bowyer have. Southall clearly said five years, but his agent has negotiated it down to three!!! 😉
    Trigger probably.
  • Options
    Excellent!!... Be curious to find out why its only a three year deal rather than five years but meh!!

We've got Bowyer tied down for the foreseeable future - thats the main thing!!
    I was led to believe that ESI wanted to reward Bow with 3 year's salary but spread over 5 years. So maybe Bow has got his way. 
  • Options
    robroy said:
    It's clear he was offered a 5yr deal that was effectively a rolling contract without any compensation if he was fired. He said that needed to be tweaked. 

That's why its 3 with compo. 

That's my guess
    Think you are bang on with this
    Got it signed today so that the valley will be rocking tonight
    Coyr
    Lee bowyers red and white army
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Finally!

Now get that headline changed! :)
    Finally, after is it 14 working days? 
  • Options
    About time.
  • Options
    Finally!

Now get that headline changed! :)
    Finally, after is it 14 working days? 
    Takes so bloody long ... ridiculous ... I want everything to happen immediately. 
  • Options
    Excellent!!... Be curious to find out why its only a three year deal rather than five years but meh!!

We've got Bowyer tied down for the foreseeable future - thats the main thing!!
    I was led to believe that ESI wanted to reward Bow with 3 year's salary but spread over 5 years. So maybe Bow has got his way. 
    ???? 
    If say Bowyer wanted 100k per year for a three year contract they were happy to pay that but spread over a 5 year contract not the 500k a five year contract would cost.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Good interview ... only received final contract yesterday afternoon
    Will his new contract give him enough disposable income to invest in a new jumper and tie combo? 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Good interview ... only received final contract yesterday afternoon
    Will his new contract give him enough disposable income to invest in a new jumper and tie combo? 
    Nah, it’s great as it is ... Brand Lee  ;)
  • Options
    So pleased.

Wasn't to bothered about the player recruitment drive but this was bothering me.
    3 years sensible.

We move on.
  • Options
    I can’t be there tonight for Fulham game - but let’s hear it louder than ever. 
    Lee Bowyer’s Red and White army. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2020
    MS: "From day one, he was always our priority and while it may have taken a couple of weeks, I'm sure this will be by far the [s]best[/s] only piece of business we do in the January window." Already undermining our new marquee signings FFS.
    Sorry I had too
  • Options
    Im hoping they’ll all be signed and sorted by tomorrow afternoon. Give the place a bit of a lift before the Fulham game.
    Lovely Jubbly.
  • Options
    He looks happy in that interview which is a good sign
  • Options
    edited January 2020
  • Options
    'melts'?