Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*******Bowyer SIGNED 3 YEAR DEAL (page 27 onwards )******

Comments

• Options
    Good news
  • Options
    Lap that up. Lovely news. 
  • Options
    3 years seems a lot more sensible. Could always have options in it to extend it to 5. 
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Waiting for people to complain that it's only 3 years instead of 5. Glad it's finally done!
    Bloody hell 3 years not bloody good enough blah blah blah 😉
  • Options
    Only 3 years???  Did he not like the 5 year deal or did Esi go back on what was said in the original press conference?

Don’t know but I’m sure it will be analysed to death on here over the next few days 🙄
  • Options
    Only 3 years???  Did he not like the 5 year deal or did Esi go back on what was said in the original press conference?

No doubt it's a better 3 year deal for Bowyer than the 5 one offered. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh and fantastic news. Few signings now please and everyone will be happy. Well apart from maybe golf... 
  • Options
    Not complaining, but what sort of agent does Bowyer have. Southall clearly said five years, but his agent has negotiated it down to three!!! 😉
  • Options
    TFFT, good news indeed.
  • Options
    Great news. Hope we can push on and get some players signed up now.
  • Options
    Happy with that, well done ESI, very positive news.
  • Options
    At last! Now perhaps we can make some progress with player signings.
  • Options
    Excellent!!... Be curious to find out why its only a three year deal rather than five years but meh!!

We've got Bowyer tied down for the foreseeable future - thats the main thing!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The beginning of the good news.  9 days to go till the end of the window
  • Options
    I can only assume he has been promised a decent budget in the summer otherwise I don't think he would have signed. 
    Great news 
    Same can be said for our prospects in the last week or so of the window. If he didn't truly think we'd get in reinforcements in this window, I don't think he signs
  • Options
    Wouldn't be surprised if it was Bowyer/his agent who negotiated down to 3 years. Who wants to potentially be on championship wages after being in the prem a couple of years, there may have been a clause that they don't need to pay him off for the full 5 years, so not like there's much more security. It would scare other clubs off trying to get him as manager, which for us would be great, but from a negotiating standpoint not great for Bow.

3 year deal is perfect.
  • Options
    Great news!!! Now let’s get some reinforcements in pronto! 
  • Options
    Great news. Thee years is perfect.