Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*******Bowyer SIGNED 3 YEAR DEAL (page 27 onwards )******

Comments

• Options
    Great news!

• Options
    Great news.  Let’s crack on now. 
  • Options
    Great news, well pleased. Reckon the signings will start to come now
  • Options
    As alluded to by a poster above. Clearly a proper 3 year contract as opposed to a 5 year rolling one which protects Lee far better. Let’s all enjoy tonight whatever the result and then sit back and panic for 10 days that we haven’t bought x, y and z in time for Barnsley game! 
  • Options
    I would guess one or two permanent signings plus a loan or two to be announced very soon, maybe by the end of the week.
  • Options
    Good news.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    I would guess one or two permanent signings plus a loan or two to be announced very soon, maybe by the end of the week.
    I'm sure that's the plan. MS will want to go into the fan meeting on a high. Bower signing is part one of that, if he can get a signing or two in as well then the meeting will be very different to how it possibly looked yesterday
  • Options
    Great news. Let's look forward to three cracking years. Onwards and upwards!
  • Options
    Delighted.
    Give him a cheer from me tonight please x
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what about JJ and the goalie coach
  • Options
    You all know we are going to win tonight. 
    I promise 
  • Options
    Happy fookin daze...
    Lee Lee Lee Bowyer...👏👏👏
  • Options
    Sorry if already said but presumably this means JJ and Marshall are set to sign as well? 
  • Options
    Lee started ,march 2018.
  • Options
    5 years is stupid. This is a good development. Bowyer must be satisfied they are kosher. 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Not having a signed manager may be one reason nothing has happened in the transfer market. Let’s watch what happens now. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Great news, 3 years - sensible, was very "meh" when LB was appointed, he has been brilliant, decent, aspirational players will want to play for him.
  • Options
    lying next to you (-:
  • Options
    The big one signed now for all the rest, hopefully the club pen will be busy 
  • Options
    It always happens in threes.

Bowyer signed a new contract. 

We beat  Fulham. 

I wake up tomorrow with a 10 inch cock.

It's happening 
    No way will we beat Fulham.
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    It always happens in threes.

Bowyer signed a new contract. 

We beat  Fulham. 

I wake up tomorrow with a 10 inch cock.

It's happening 
    No way will we beat Fulham.
    Brilliant 🤣
  • Options
    Great news, 3 years makes sense for everyone. 
  • Options
    Excellent news, I didn't think it would happen. 

The best manager we have had for a long long time. 

Hopefully MS will stop spouting stuff in public that either is out of his control or not true.  Maybe just a bit of over enthusiasm, I hope so.