Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tahnoon interested in buying Dinamo Bucharest?

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Ferryman said:
    ross1 said:
    According to this, we are going to be a feeder club

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1022817611?-11197:833
    No it doesn't say that.

It says "It is not known what relationship might be envisaged between the two clubs if the purchases are completed and whether Charlton with its strong Academy would be seen as a feeder club..."
    So we might get Tucadean back?
    Tucudean is at CFR Cluj now...but is having some heart problems , i think he will retire soon...so no...
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    Chunes said:
    sammy391 said:
    If we use our academy to feed a bottom-half Romanian team, I will never watch another Charlton game for as long as I live
    Why? 
    Surely first team football and possibly playing in euro comps is more competitive than under 23 games and non league loans
    He's saying if WE are the feeder. That doesn't mean we loan them our players for experience, it means they take our players. 

if there’s a feeder situation , it’ll be our reserve/youth players going to them for experience and as an upgrade on what they have!  
    If our youth / reserve players are an upgrade, seriously how shit are their current squad?
  • Options
    How I see it, he has bought two European league club for two quid, I have just spent 30 quid in the boozer on an early doors Sunday!
    Maybe I could save the £33 to get in at Hull and buy a whole league with money left over to take Charlton of ESI's hands in the summer. 
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    Chunes said:
    sammy391 said:
    If we use our academy to feed a bottom-half Romanian team, I will never watch another Charlton game for as long as I live
    Why? 
    Surely first team football and possibly playing in euro comps is more competitive than under 23 games and non league loans
    He's saying if WE are the feeder. That doesn't mean we loan them our players for experience, it means they take our players. 

if there’s a feeder situation , it’ll be our reserve/youth players going to them for experience and as an upgrade on what they have!  
    If our youth / reserve players are an upgrade, seriously how shit are their current squad?
    Exactly... thats why i said that this is impossible. Is not feasible .
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    I’ll be optimistic and assume it’s part of long term plan similar to City’s of having clubs around the world to feed them as and when. When it comes to us sending players to them, whatever level we are at I don’t see any benefit in sending players to a random Hungarian team, what standard is that? League 1/2 majority I’d assume with a few pushing championship. 
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    ross1 said:

No it doesn't say that.

It says "It is not known what relationship might be envisaged between the two clubs if the purchases are completed and whether Charlton with its strong Academy would be seen as a feeder club..."
    I think you’re having a laugh, but I was recently in a taxi with George’s cousin being the driver, I think he’s had a really serious perhaps career threatening injury, so maybe not.
  • Options
    Cosmin said:
    sammy391 said:
    Chunes said:
    sammy391 said:
    Why? 

Exactly... thats why i said that this is impossible. Is not feasible .
    Just to add a bit of salt in the wounds
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    ross1 said:

No it doesn't say that.

I think you’re having a laugh, but I was recently in a taxi with George’s cousin being the driver, I think he’s had a really serious perhaps career threatening injury, so maybe not.
    I doubt he was George cousin, he have a very very rich family...his parents , grand parents are millionaires. Yes , he have a heart condition , and he’s really scared and want to retire.
  • Options
    I remember reading Tucudeans dad had to retire from a heart problem. Bit of a shame but perhaps unsurprising its happening to George. 
  • Options
    Cosmin said:
    Ferryman said:
    ross1 said:

No it doesn't say that.

Tucudean is at CFR Cluj now...but is having some heart problems , i think he will retire soon...so no...
    That’s ok, players on their last legs, injured, close to retirement or  just plain shit are exactly the type we go for.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Surely if we're going to play any Romanian team in the summer its gotta be Gaz Metan!!

Notice they're actually doing a lot better than Dinamo!!

Finished 9-pts ahead and in the Championship round (albeit bottom after one game) whereas Dinamo are in the relegation round and only three points above the drop
  • Options
    Didn't we play a Romanian team in a pre season friendly this season - but only for 45 minutes...!
  • Options
    edited March 2020

Wtf does this mean
  • Options

Wtf does this mean
    What the hell...?
  • Options
    He saying hes out of it and we have to carry on with our chairman and something to do with mafia?
  • Options
    We’ve been Fake Sheiked
  • Options
    He’s said he’s in the mafia
  • Options
    ‘Before you guys hear this in mafia I’m out of this’ hahaha hope he means media
  • Options

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    He said he’s pulling out?!
  • Options
    WTF
  • Options
    Surely must have been hacked
  • Options
    Southall has stitched him up and we are now fucked?!?! 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Hoping he has been hacked otherwise this is extremely worrying to say the least. 
  • Options

• Options
    This is so charlton ffs
  • Options
    Tahnoon's been on the piss tonight