Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nottingham Forest away [11/2/20] tickets - 780 sold (tickets available on night)

Comments

• Not sure how to upload a tweet but official NFFC Twitter reports road closures that will last into tomorrow. Best advice would be to go into Nottingham via A1/A52 rather than from M1. Whichever way you go expect delays 
  • Apologies if i've missed the same question but are tickets still available? Not showing on the OS...

Thanks
  • Not sure how to upload a tweet but official NFFC Twitter reports road closures that will last into tomorrow. Best advice would be to go into Nottingham via A1/A52 rather than from M1. Whichever way you go expect delays 
    Here you go, posted on the pre match thread earlier;

Can I just emphasise how bad the congestion is because of this. Allow plenty of time if you can. 
  • JAC said:
    Apologies if i've missed the same question but are tickets still available? Not showing on the OS...

Thanks
    They are not available on the Charlton website anymore but they are most likely selling on the night up there.  Double check first if you are thinking of going. 
  • JAC said:
    Apologies if i've missed the same question but are tickets still available? Not showing on the OS...

Thanks

Tickets will be available on the night from the ground for cash only at the below prices...

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5e425cd95444f/away-day-guide-the-city-groundTicket info AWAY Forestpng

• fair play to you all for attending this, after Saturday's toothless display - hope we get a result but in my mind have already written this one off, Blackburn, Luton i have targeted as more winnable games. 
  • We'll be driving up again to this one & looking at the Forest website, there doesn't appear to be any info for away fans as to parking .

Any help on this and for places close by to eat/drink would be most welcome, thanks. 
    A useful guide for visiting supporters here
    https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/siteassets/pdfs/2019_20_awaymatchdayguide.pdf
  • Good luck to everyone going tonight. General advice seems to be to leave early
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck to everyone going tonight. General advice seems to be to leave early
     Yeah. Not looking forward to it. I reckon I will have had my fill around 70mins.
  • First trip to the City Ground for me so will doing the Nottingham awayday tradition of Hooters pre match.

Not expecting much there or on the pitch tbh.
  • Proper ground Forest, been a few times
  • Thanks all - just spoken to the ticket office who said they sent 200 odd tickets back to be sold tonight - hoping for a good atmosphere!
  • edited February 2020
    Good luck to everyone going tonight. General advice seems to be to leave early
    After 62 mins when Forest’s 4th goes in?
    I'll be switching over to catch the last fifteen minutes of recorded EastEnders and Holby 😉.
  • Is this match being streamed?
  • Solidgone said:
    Is this match being streamed?

Valley Pass will have a multi-camera broadcast of the game with action replays of the key moments.

Fans in the UK can purchase the game for just £10.

For those with Sky Sports Football a one camera feed of the game without action replays will be available on the red button.

Fans living outside of the UK can watch Tuesday’s game with one of two subscriptions.

- A live stream match pass, which costs £5 and gives you access to one game

- A live stream season pass, which costs £110 and gives you access to all league games the club is allowed to stream in your respective region and full access to the Valley Pass archive

For Tuesday’s game supporters will be able to watch the game on desktops and laptops and on their Apple and Android devices with the new Valley Pass app. To access the app, simply search for Valley Pass in your respective app store.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5e4272e5dcf65/nottingham-forest-v-charlton-how-you-can-watch-the-live-stream-of-wednesdays-game

• Any chance of this game being cancelled?   (please!)
  • Sponsored links:

why please? Better to play them now in between 2 matches against the top 2 than later on in the season.
    I would say no unless the weather changes dramatically between now and ko. No lying snow and only had one sleet flurry this morning. As always, check before you leave.
  • edited February 2020
    Weather here in East Midlands is currently dry, sunny, bloody windy and very cold. I'd definitely advise to wrap up warm for those going, local travel still advising A52 at Clifton Bridge is closed, but hoping to reopen one lane today. I'd avoid if possible though.
  • My nephew lives in Nottingham and two evenings ago it took him 2 hours to cover a journey that would normally take 5 minutes. 

Good luck everyone travelling. 
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    Straight from the school gates for my son tonight, he used his 'dentists appointment' card up for Bristol City and was rewarded with an injury time defeat.

Its fair to say neither of us is travelling with optimism after watching Saturday's showing, I guess its character building for him! 

He did ask 'why us?',

'because were here lad, nobody else, just us'

Our recent away performances have been reminiscent of root canal treatment...
  • Be aware of the traffic problems around Nottingham. If your coming from M1 I believe the bridge across the Trent at Clifton is closed as result of storm damage etc. and resulting traffic congestion all around the south of Nottingham where City ground is located. Safe journey.

• Anyone driving from our way needs to leave early. Dartford Tunnel is grid locked, so went through blackwall and the A12 is the same. We left at 1:30 and are only just through Stratford.
  • Hats off to all travelling.
  • JamesSeed said:
    Hats off to all travelling.
    Just plain madness to me these days, but done 100's of similar trips in my younger years so understand why some are going .
  • forest and shef weds both midweek 
    and huddersfield ( a ground ive personally been to 3 times in the last 10 years )

got to be some of our lowest attended away games this season