Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nottingham Forest away [11/2/20] tickets - 780 sold (tickets available on night)

124»

Comments

• Options
    Midweek August 1986 Charltons first top flight away game since 1957 at the City Ground away wallop 4-0 to Forest , prolly less than going there tonight .....
    still we  won at Old Trafford a few days later was at em both as a pessimistic 16 year old , fuck growing up and having responsibilities
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    forest and shef weds both midweek 
    and huddersfield ( a ground ive personally been to 3 times in the last 10 years )

got to be some of our lowest attended away games this season
    Anything up north is always going to be difficult for a lot of our fans in the South to attend midweek. Forest in the East Midlands is not a lot better if you've got work next day. Furthermore both tonight's game and Sheff Weds are on Sky red button and I've done both those grounds a few times. I've also done Huddersfield about three times including the cup run to the quarters in 2014 but I'll be there again end of the month when there should be more Addicks than either of the two mid week games.
  • Options
    Midweek August 1986 Charltons first top flight away game since 1957 at the City Ground away wallop 4-0 to Forest , prolly less than going there tonight .....
    still we  won at Old Trafford a few days later was at em both as a pessimistic 16 year old , fuck growing up and having responsibilities
    We were massacred that night. They were on a different planet to us....Walker snuffing everything out...Neil Webb running the show and Nigel Clough looking unplayable. Either David Campbell or Colin Walsh took us to the cleaners on the left wing. 
  • Options
    Yes I was there that night - not only got beat 4-0 it also poured down all night so we all got soaked. First night I recall hearing yippee I a yippee I o being sung at a game. 
  • Options
    Yes I think it was.  We were singing it at Old Trafford on the Saturday after the Forest game. 
  • Options
    Where are people drinking?