Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

His Excellency Tahnoon Nimer’s visit to The Valley.

Comments

• Options
    Nice to see.  Chalk and cheese from the previous idiots.
  • Options
    When’s the season ticket holder dinner? 😏
  • Options
    Ultimatum said:
    Valley Gold first, surely.
  • Options
    jondon76 said:
    Gauchos at the 02 , hes staying at the o2 intercontinental. Picked the little fella next to Bowyer up from there a couple of weeks back dropped him at the valley didn't have a clue who he was.
    Elfie.
  • Options
    Roland would have made them pay for the water!
  • Options
    Roland would have made them pay for the water!
    True, but he’d ensure everyone had a dance at the end of the night.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Two things stand out for me in that picture - the lad fifth from the right with the Joker make-up and the one in front of him with the comedy spare arm on his shoulder.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Two blokes on the Left? 
    Right is the ‘king’ and nimer 
    At least hey not wearing socks with his sandals.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who's the blonde lady who Solly appears to be taking from behind?
  • Options
    Looks like a great evening. Thankfully we won though, if we had lost on Saturday the atmosphere would have been a bit quiet...
  • Options
    As soon as I read The Charlton family der nun nun nun der nun nun nun The Charlton family 🎵
  • Options
    Did anyone ask him his favourite pot noodle flavour? 
    Or if he uses a sock for the other thing that accompanies a pot noodle. 
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Two things stand out for me in that picture - the lad fifth from the right with the Joker make-up and the one in front of him with the comedy spare arm on his shoulder.
    Thats Sam Field (?) and Jonny Williams respectfully; Jonny has his arm over Solly's shoulder
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Ultimatum said:
    Valley Gold first, surely.
    Good point well made! 
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    A: I would assume that's Tracey Leaburn.

B: Solly is standing on the other side you donut. 
    It is Tracey
  • Options
    I see Solly was standing next to Oztumer, so that he would look extra tall  ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sammy391 said:
    Looks as if they’ve taken over the whole area - tables full of players , pratley sitting with Williams 

looks like Chris parkes is there too
    Can’t make him out exactly because you can’t see the whole face, but can see a guy with silver grey hair and glasses so assume that is CP.
    Good to see him out and about as he’s not been too well of late. Believe he’s had some type of winter virus, which laid him low for a short while.
  • Options
    Looks like a great evening. Thankfully we won though, if we had lost on Saturday the atmosphere would have been a bit quiet...
    Imagine the reaction if we had lost. How dare they have a nice night out..........
  • Options
    I am so glad that no-one has lazily pointed out that out of the whole of London, His Excellency was naturally drawn to the biggest tent in the world for a night o...u...t   oh fuck!    sorry.  
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Thats Sam Field (?) and Jonny Williams respectfully; Jonny has his arm over Solly's shoulder
    Amos I think. 
  • Options
    Nice too see.
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    I don’t think that’s Solly. I think it’s one of the backdoor, I mean back room staff.