Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

His Excellency Tahnoon Nimer’s visit to The Valley.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2020
  • Options
    Interesting to see that Fujairah are managed by an ex-Charlton player.  (And used to be managed by Diego Maradona). 
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    First game of 2020/21 season is April 1st.

Supporters Coach leaves from Larkfield at 8pm this Sunday.
    Where to though?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I cannot believe Majid Bougherra manages, I didn't see that one coming at all. 

I guess Bowyer is a different manager to player though. 
  • Options
    Here she is with her new very old lover...

• Options
    Chizz said:
    sammy391 said:
    Looks as if they’ve taken over the whole area - tables full of players , pratley sitting with Williams 

looks like Chris parkes is there too
    Can’t make him out exactly because you can’t see the whole face, but can see a guy with silver grey hair and glasses so assume that is CP.
    Good to see him out and about as he’s not been too well of late. Believe he’s had some type of winter virus, which laid him low for a short while.
    Have to be honest: I think that's the worst ever description of Chris Powell. 

You're obviously a newbie, @Chizz.  It's SCP for our hero, CP could be anyone else.
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    sammy391 said:
    Looks as if they’ve taken over the whole area - tables full of players , pratley sitting with Williams 

Can’t make him out exactly because you can’t see the whole face, but can see a guy with silver grey hair and glasses so assume that is CP.
    Good to see him out and about as he’s not been too well of late. Believe he’s had some type of winter virus, which laid him low for a short while.

You're obviously a newbie, @Chizz.  It's SCP for our hero, CP could be anyone else.
    .... with the initials CP.
  • Options
    Ah, I won't bother then.
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    He wasn't absolutely specific about which Premier League he was referring to though... 

Soon to be Al Charlton.
  • Options
    See Al Pacino was over to audition for Rolling With Roland in the week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:
    May we live in exciting times.

Inshallah.
    Inshallah is the new SISS.
    We need to work it into a chant. Syllables-wise it fits into your classic Liverpool Liverpool Liverpool chant, but I think we can do better. 
    In any case, it would be good to see some inshallahs on match threads. 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Chizz said:
    sammy391 said:

.... with the initials CP.
    Damn right 
  • Options
    IanJRO said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Love it... Still think the Sheikh is involved and this window was to throw other clubs off the scent 
    That can't be true. It will become obvious we have money when word gets round on players we bid for etc in the summer. 

I'm not saying he's not involved, but everyone around football will know exactly how much we are willing to spend in the summer. 

Bloody risk aswell if we end up going down!
    This! January wasn't a ploy to disguise wealth imo. I suspect there will be money to spend but a decision was made to do just enough in January and then reshape the squad in the summer when there is better value to be found. This ties in with the noises around sustainability but also suggests we won't be throwing millions at it anytime soon. Perhaps that will change if and when we show progress and a genuine chance of competing for top six. 

The hope for now is that we have enough to stay up and then the summer should be about giving us a platform for a top half finish next season. Incremental progress is my expectation rather than a big bang approach.

Agree, and wait until the new academy is built. All very positive, love it 🍻
  • Options
    Well the Premier Loog sounds absolutely perfect from my end... 
  • Options
    His Excellency Tahnoon Nimer's Red and White Army..!
  • Options
    I love everything about all of this video.... 
  • Options
    Reckon the video was probably put out because HE was told of the little bit of unrest with some fans, like those questioning MS on Twitter and possible the odd comment made last Saturday, but great video non the less imo 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Here she is with her new very old lover...

Your cruel device
    Your blood, like ice
    One look could kill
    My pain, your thrill

I wanna love you but I better not touch
    I wanna hold you but my senses tell me to stop
    I wanna kiss you but I want it too much
    I wanna taste you but your lips are venomous poison
    You're poison running through my veins
    You're poison
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Words to bite us on the arse!
    Should this be on the Pip Schofield thread ?