Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Blackburn | Sat 15 Feb | 3pm KO | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Bonne for Hemed. Green or Ozzy for Pearce. Go for it. 
  • Options
    Jason Pearce is not up to this level pass it on
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    LoOkOuT said:
    Some of you need a spine. The wind's at their backs, literally. We'll find our feet second half.
    Knowing our luck the wind'll change direction at half time though
    Maybe their faces will change (into proper footballers faces?)
  • Options
    Cloudworm said:
    Chunes said:
    The combination of these commentators and the constantly freezing stream is gonna send me in a rage in a minute
    You using a VPN? Stream is fine for me. 
    I’ve got 247mb download and 214 upload speeds and it’s unwatchable. 
    What browser you using? I’ve been watching through Chrome. 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    People with short memories booing the ref, clearly forgetting his remarkable decision not to award a penalty and send Pearce off then?
  • Options
    Pearce off Green on at half time for me.

Get Green and McGeady on the wings and go 4-4-2.
  • Options
    Revert to a back four, the extra man is wasted, it's like playing with ten. Hemed has been invisible, but he's had no service. I'd bring Bonne on for him pretty soon
  • Options
    We need our friends in West London to get their acts together. A few goals for Fulham and QPR would soften the blow of that half.
  • Options
    Too many passengers in our team in that half. Mcgeady, Davis, Cullen have been completely bypassed with crap hopeful balls over the top. Needs to change
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fracas in the north upper, stewards on it like ketchup out of a bottle
  • Options
    We have 26 midfielders in the squad and dont use them.  Hemed had one shot. Cullen and McGeady in visible. Sit  on our own 18 yard  line and hoof it. 

Awful 
  • Options
    They're coping better with the conditions than us but we might have the wind second half.

Perhaps not the day for him but not impressed by McGeady so far.

Looked a pen to me.

Fans fighting each other in the Covered End upper ☹️
  • Options
    Anyone know what the stewards had to sort out in the NW part of the cupboard end just before the whistle?
  • Options
    We need our friends in West London to get their acts together. A few goals for Fulham and QPR would soften the blow of that half.
    We need goals for Cardiff. Wigan will be 3 points behind us as things stand.
  • Options
    Conditions are playing a part. Playing into a very strong head wind.

Defensively we look shambolic. Doughty, Lockyear and Pearce all having stinkers.

Midfield not much better. Keep giving the ball away cheaply or hoofing it to no-one.
  • Options
    This is why I'm not a fan of wing backs. It'll work well every now and then, like against Forest, but on the whole we lose the midfield battle. Need to get Pearce off and Oztumer or Green on. 
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Fracas in the north upper, stewards on it like ketchup out of a bottle
    I’ve not heard that expression before
  • Options
    I'd say I'm enjoying my holiday but it's pissing it down. Hope we can turn it around, keep the faith folks! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    McGeady looks like Gallagher's Grandad. 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    People with short memories booing the ref, clearly forgetting his remarkable decision not to award a penalty and send Pearce off then?
    Pearce was fouled pretty clearly. He got that right. 
    I've seen 4 replays and i'm convinced it was a stonewall penalty
  • Options
    Jason Pearce is not up to this level pass it on
    He's a total liability
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Pearce was fouled pretty clearly. He got that right. 
    Pearce deliberately went down cos he knew he'd lost the battle

He then brought down Samuel in the process as was through
  • Options
    Pearce was clearly fouled before he dragged the bloke down for the "penalty". Huge shove in the back. CAFC Twitter already said replays proved the ref got it right.
  • Options
    Its not great having a striker who never ever looks like scoring. But apparently he’s a 1 in 3 according to some. Get bonne on for hemed
  • Options
    Need some positive changes at halftime and all guns blazing for the first 15 minutes. If we can score early, and kicking with the wind, this can very much be turned around. More likely Pearce will give away a penalty after 2 minutes and it’ll be all over. #footballforafiver
  • Options
    No way of turning this around unless the club change ownership at half time............
    Let’s get Roland back. It would be 1-0 to us if Roland was back. :smiley:
    No, that would not work. Foreign interference in any shape or form is not to be encouraged. British fixation on the importance of property and land ownership makes London real estate very attractive for overseas speculators.
  • Options
    Three word HT review:

Crock. Of. Shite.

A more detailed HT review.

What a waste of 45 minutes of my life. Absolutely dire. Rubbish refereeing compunded by inexplicably dire defending.

We've got the wind behind us in this second half but I doubt we've got the ability to make use if it.

Nil points exoected, just don't bugger up the goal difference any more.
  • Options
    Id get Purrington on for Doughty and Green for Hemed

Alfie is getting bullied
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!