Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Blackburn | Sat 15 Feb | 3pm KO | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Doesn’t matter. Defend the Free Kick.

OS commentary does my head in sometimes.
  • Options
    That was probably the pay back for the stonewall pen they didn't get.
  • Options
    Should never have been a free kick. Does not matter though we have been shocking. Forest performance a blip, and maybe we are reverting back to the norm? 
  • Options
    Got to score there. 
  • Options
    37' We suffer from another absolutely baffling piece of officiating. A free-kick was give wide left for no apparent reason, but we don't deal with the delivery and Adarabiyo scores. #cafc 0 #rovers 2
  • Options
    Cloudworm said:
    Chunes said:
    The combination of these commentators and the constantly freezing stream is gonna send me in a rage in a minute
    With you mate
    Me too. Bloody awful. Refund please.
  • Options
    Don’t worry once we get our injured players back we will be fine. Bang in trouble.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    All season we've struggled with the overload on the flank where our fullback end up 1-v-1 and we need a midfielder to cover. Player on the ball cuts inside and has a go. This time it was McGeady who let Buckley just stroll past him. When you defend inside the 18 yard box as much as we do, you have to be better at closing dow on the edge of the area. 

And now we've conceded from a set piece

@sage Grrrrrr
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don’t worry once we get our injured players back we will be fine. Bang in trouble.
    We just won away at Forest FFS!
  • Options
    39' Close! Taylor comes close at the other end, forcing Walton into a good save. #cafc 0 #rovers 2
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Dog shit first half, Luton and Barnsley winning 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    The combination of these commentators and the constantly freezing stream is gonna send me in a rage in a minute
    You using a VPN? Stream is fine for me. 
    No. Never had problems before. On a fiber optic connection so don't think it's my side. 
  • Options

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Twat
  • Options
    Game of 2 halves 
  • Options
    Should never have been a free kick. Does not matter though we have been shocking. Forest performance a blip, and maybe we are reverting back to the norm? 
    Forest made a huge amount of changes. They took liberties. We can still get back into this though. Andre Green for Hemed and go again second half.
  • Options
    Still 45 minutes plus to go mate 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    41' Samuel booked for a foul on Matthews. #cafc 0 #rovers 2
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Dog shit first half, Luton and Barnsley winning 
    You must have been watching something different to me.

What I've seen hasn't been that good.
  • Options
    We've been shit and deserve this. All we keep doing is pumping it straight through the middle. Far too easy for their defenders. After the first 10 mins, we've stopped using the width to get behind them
  • Options
    Bowyer is going to have to ditch the back 5 in the second half. Take Pearce off and put an extra man in midfield, as we're not in this at all.
  • Options
    Finally got the Valley Pass commentary back
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Lockyer can get in the refs ear all he wants, we're not picking up men at set pieces. Week after week we're conceding shit goals. This is so far from the performance on Tuesday you'd struggle to believe it's the same team.

Doughty is absolutely all over the place, doesn't seem to know who he's meant to be picking up.
  • Options
    "We've got our commentary back, say, we've got our commentary back."
  • Options
    not here
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    not here
    got it
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!