Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

North Upper Bottle Throwing Muppet

edited February 2020 in General Charlton
For two home games running, some Muppet has thrown a bottle of water from the upper tier into the crowd in the lower tier. This time it hit someone on the head. 2nd half about 70th minute. Same against Blackburn.

If you know who it is tell the police, club, his mum or "deal" with him. Imbecile.

Comments

• Options
    Whatever is going on the pitch, it makes no sense. I feel as though I’m being an old stiff but you shouldn’t go if you don’t have some measure of control. Sad.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    It hit a chap a couple of seats from me on the the back of thead he had a very young son with him had it hit him could could have been nasty
    What a complete tool

• Options
    it just missed me and my son ,  and a child of about 5 in the row in front - what a coward
  • Options
    The kid who threw it was about 13/14. Taken out for his own safety.
  • Options
    My daughter was on the receiving end of a bottle from the NU a few years back so I hope the muppet got sorted!

On another note I’m surprised not to see any mention of the light that fell from the East Stand during the game. Last week it would have been right on top of Charlton supporters.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2020
    The kid who threw it was about 13/14. Taken out for his own safety.
    Seriously? Looked around 17
  • Options
    My lad, who sits up there and is nearby, said that this was condemned by all in the North Upper at the time.

He said it was hurled from within a group of 4 lads who are about 16 years old in appearance.

He said during today's game they shared 1 can of fosters between all four of them and smoked cigs in the stand. 

He said they attend most matches, but seem to spend most of the time smoking rather than watching the game or getting behind the boys. 

Make of that what your want. 
  • Options
    Anyone see the light fitting fall into the East Stand. Could have been very serious, especially last home game. 
  • Options
    masicat said:
    Anyone see the light fitting fall into the East Stand. Could have been very serious, especially last home game. 
    When was this?

I made a comment just after the penalty about a burning smell, presumed a flare had gone off in the North Stand but couldnt see anything
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My lad, who sits up there and is nearby, said that this was condemned by all in the North Upper at the time.

He said it was hurled from within a group of 4 lads who are about 16 years old in appearance.

He said during today's game they shared 1 can of fosters between all four of them and smoked cigs in the stand. 

He said they attend most matches, but seem to spend most of the time smoking rather than watching the game or getting behind the boys. 

The Drummer went down to confront the idiot. 
    If they are back at the next home game is it worth a group of blokes telling them to wind it in in the nicest possible way? 
  • Options
    should be banned for life and handed to the police to deal with.

Effectively an assault.
    'Throwing a missile' onto the pitch or at opposing fans would get you an FBO, not sure what's in the regs for throwing it at your own fans
  • Options
    Great to hear
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    should be banned for life and handed to the police to deal with.

Effectively an assault.
    'Throwing a missile' onto the pitch or at opposing fans would get you an FBO, not sure what's in the regs for throwing it at your own fans
    The offence is throwing something in the direction of the pitch, whether it reaches the pitch is irrelevant. So the twat is technically fair game.
  • Options
    masicat said:
    When was this?

I made a comment just after the penalty about a burning smell, presumed a flare had gone off in the North Stand but couldnt see anything
    The Luton flare did give off a burning smell. The light fell down onto some empty seats down towards the South stand. Was about 70 minutes in. 
  • Options

The Drummer went down to confront the idiot. 
    He’s a tool aswell then 
  • Options
    No excuse for this the lad should be punished severely, and made to watch the spanners at home for the rest of the season.