Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

North Upper Bottle Throwing Muppet

124»

Comments

• Options
    I'd have thought that the right response to a text giving the location of the idiot would be to send someone not in hi-vis down there to see for themself, then take action by calling in stewards if warranted.
    All depends on a quickish response though.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Are you meant to ask the nob head his seat number just in case he‘s moved around? (I don’t always sit in my allocated seat). 
    They have CCTV of the stands and the turnstiles. If they aren't sitting in their allocated seat and cant be identified from the CCTV they can be identified at the turnstiles and matched to who bought the ticket.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Are you meant to ask the nob head his seat number just in case he‘s moved around? (I don’t always sit in my allocated seat). 
    They have CCTV of the stands and the turnstiles. If they aren't sitting in their allocated seat and cant be identified from the CCTV they can be identified at the turnstiles and matched to who bought the ticket.
    Moral of that is be very careful to whom you lend your season ticket if you are unable to attend...
  • Options
    I just loved the fact that he had his hood up and a scarf around his face

Very brave