Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Todorov and Weaver have signed

13»

Comments

• Options
    It is very funny.

I can't think of many opposition players, bar ones who've left us, who we've given so much stick to.

Nicky Weaver is a.......oh.
  • Options
    I cant believe he has signed for us!! Good on him tho, as last season alone he took untold stick in front of the covered end!

As Carter quite rightly points out, he is our twat now, so lets give the fat wanker a chance yeah!! ;-)

Nah in all seriousness tho, he could become the darling of the covered end, as said before he realises he has a 'history' with us, and looks as tho he has moved on, so should we. I thought he took that stick pretty well last year, he clapped us whilst walking off, so he is a bigger bloke than many! ;-)
  • Options
    If he is willing to sign for us after all the abuse we gave him then hats off to the fella.

He obviously sees some potential in us to move down here and be willing to forgive and forget about the abuse!

Be honest though, who just loved to abuse him rather than actually hated him?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]

Be honest though, who just loved to abuse him rather than actually hated him?

Exactly. It was just a laugh to have a pantomime villain to hurl abuse at - what he did wasn't actually that bad. It's not like he performed a Muscat like challenge or something, just a bit of time wasting.

Let's get over it and give the guy a chance. I thought he took the abuse really well last season and don't actually think he's a bad lad - remember he was just a cocky kid when he was in the City team for the first time. How many young Premiership 'future England players' aren't cocky?

(The fact that he's only my age really hammers home how young he was when he p!ssed of the fans!).
  • Options
    It's worth reading the comments...I don't see much that is negative about him...and these people are City fans and watched him play regularly, whereas some here saw him maybe one or twice.
  • Options
    He kept them in a lot of games last year, and kept a lot of scorelines respectable. Sound familiar???
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    i thought todorov was a terrific player before he broke his leg.he could be a very good signing.

weaver,a player we love to hate.was it really just about time wasting and kinsella giving him a pat on the cheek? he was a helmet in his early days,but has been on the fringe of england squads.he probably is the keeper we are looking for,provided we can get over ourselves.
  • Options
    Nicky Weaver is a w@*&$%!!!!!

I hate him with a passion, i hate everything to do with Citeh

I for one will not cheer or clap that tub o'Lard

How many hypocritical fans will this season,

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! so Angry
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: CanadaAddick[/cite]Nicky Weaver is a w@*&$%!!!!!

I for one will not cheer or clap that tub o'Lard

if you are in canada you're not going to get much chance too

hypocritical - everyone is when it comes to football - so weaver blew us a few kisses and toOk the piss BIG DEAL. Fans love giving it and hate it when players do it back.

Is your hatred over that one game when he ran across the penalty area with the ball and blew kisses at the covered end. He's a charlton player now simple as.

I hate Faye with a passion but when the geezer wears the shirt i support him
  • Options
    Maybe he will prove his point and we will accept him,but we can also have some good BANTER & fun with. He knows the history but it's in the past,let's move on and get BEHIND all our new signings, Going up or what? THINK SO....