Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheffield Wednesday v Charlton Athletic | Wednesday 26 Feb | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    I'd say its the same diamond formation we saw from Bowyer on Saturday

Deji playing in Midfield with Doughty at Left-Back
  • Options
    We need to be at least three up at half time as I take off on a flight home during the game
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    No Pratley again, ironic that the concern was that he'd get a 2 match ban, when this will be the 4th game he's missed through injury instead
  • Options
    This game will be good preparation for the grieving process after Sarr signs for Forest or some lower Premiership club. Now Oztumer is my best friend 💔❤️
  • Options
    No Pratley again, ironic that the concern was that he'd get a 2 match ban, when this will be the 4th game he's missed
    Lockyer a booking away from two game suspension. Bad timing tonight if Naby also out Saturday 
  • Options
    Looks like this Sheffield team has been picked to disrupt us! First time a team has decided to fill the central midfield to smother our possession
  • Options
    Deji again? I predict a 2-0 loss, with goals coming at minute 1 and minute 46.
  • Options
    Looks like this Sheffield team has been picked to disrupt us! First time a team has decided to fill the central midfield to smother our possession
    What possession? Don't we have some of the lowest possession stats in the league? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
     The downward direction of my Charlton contentment from Saturday night to Wednesday teatime is alarming. 

Nervous again, come on boys a positive result tonight would be massive. 
  • Options
     The downward direction of my Charlton contentment from Saturday night to Wednesday teatime is alarming. 

Would you take a point?
  • Options
    2-0 to the super reds!! Taylor and Bonne.
  • Options
    What possession? Don't we have some of the lowest possession stats in the league? 
    Whilst I get the joke. I mean smother us when we are in possession. We do like to play forward through the middle.
  • Options
    Massive you say?
  • Options

Would you take a point?
    Yes, definitely 
  • Options
    Really positive for tonight purely to see Bonne & Taylor up top. changing my prediction to 3-1 win tonight.

Will be watching on the box, wish I was up there tonight cheering the boys on.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Foresteiri is slippery. Maybe Sarr would've had trouble with him.
    Is he playing?
    Slippery 
    No hes a slimy cheating diving grotbag
  • Options

Would you take a point?
    Yes, definitely 
    And another point on Saturday, would be job done, IMO. 
  • Options
    They play hoof ball. Oshilaja makes sense.

Five in midfield should hopefully dry up the supply so we can press.

Hoping the football gods are with us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Am I the first to say Fox is probably going to score tonight - and I don’t mean with Bonne. 
  • Options
    Does anyone know if it's available on the red button on the Sky app via ipad?
  • Options
    May I be first to state that in near 50 years of supporting the Addicks, what a privilege it is for my team to be sharing a football pitch with a club like Sheffield Wednesday, the size of which defies the very mention of the "M" word.  I will leave it there.

Play up Charlton!
  • Options

Maybe. But it could also be 3 x CB across the back 3-5-2 to test the water and hope for a steady start ..... (!).
    And then go to 4-diamond-2 for the last 30 mins, by bringing Lapslie on.

I'm a bit wary of Fletcher on the bench - he caused much of the damage when they played us at The Valley.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Maybe. But it could also be 3 x CB across the back 3-5-2 to test the water and hope for a steady start ..... (!).
    And then go to 4-diamond-2 for the last 30 mins, by bringing Lapslie on.

I'm a bit wary of Fletcher on the bench - he caused much of the damage when they played us at The Valley.
    Correction, he caused our kids some trouble
  • Options
    Fletcher not starting is big, he caused us all sorts in the home game. Hopefully they’re chasing the game when he comes on.
  • Options
    Fletcher not starting is big, he caused us all sorts in the home game. Hopefully they’re chasing the game when he comes on.
    Not really as he's been injured this year so no surprise he's only on the bench - Just annoying he returns against us
  • Options
    What no semedo in the weds line up??
  • Options
    Was gonna say Taylor and Bonne will cause them problems.

Then I saw Wickham and Forestieri are their front 2. Fuck me. Hell of a front 2. Maybe the extra man in defence is a good thing. Can see Pearce having a real battle with Wickham like he did with Mitrovic early season.
    Wickham doesnt bother me too much (famous last words)

Never lived up to the hype when he was a kid and far too injury prone
    Would be playing inn the Prem if he hadn't had injury problems. Maybe nkt the same player he would have been but when fit still dangerousm
  • Options
    Too defensive (again). Shouldn't keep playing Cullen, Davis & Oshilaja all in the same 11. We won on sat by bringing on Lapslie for Oshilaja.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!