Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheffield Wednesday v Charlton Athletic | Wednesday 26 Feb | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Doughty becoming a bit frustrating to watch. Fast but his touch keeps deserting him at the key moment. 
  • Options
    Do we actually practice free kicks  ?  That was dog shite.
  • Options
    Jeez. How shit was that free kick.
  • Options
    Doughty having a stinker 
    I think he has been told to get his head up more and look for a pass rather than put his head down and outpace his man, but it really isn't suiting him
  • Options
    Cullen and Davies need to learn to pass forwards sometimes.
  • Options
    Worst attempt at a free kick routine ever
  • Options
    Just get the ball in the six yard box 
  • Options
    Bonne looks miles off the pace. 

Ozzy, Matthews and Cullen playing well.
  • Options
    Doughty is very poor at the moment. And this formation really doesn’t suit us. 
  • Options
    With a barrage of negative comment , this sounds like a win to me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Honestly this ref is a fucking joke. Two absolutely storming tackles from Cullen.
  • Options
    Worst attempt at a free kick routine ever
    I think it would actually take teams by surprise if we actually put one in the box once in a while. Sure they would be stunned into inaction and we might actually score.
  • Options
    Referee is doing my head in also them dugouts one side of the halfway line are doing my OCD head in too & I ain’t even got OCD...😣
  • Options
    With a barrage of negative comment , this sounds like a win to me
    Well, Wednesday are absolutely dire. If we get it together, yes
  • Options
    Another 50 /50 goes to them
  • Options
    Shit! That was lucky!!
  • Options
    Doughty having a stinker 
    I think he has been told to get his head up more and look for a pass rather than put his head down and outpace his man, but it really isn't suiting him
    Yep. Decision making is letting him down too. Needs to know when to do his man and when to pass.
  • Options
    Close to going 1-0 down. 
  • Options
    Come on Alfie off 
    Greene on
  • Options
    Wigan 1-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is nothing much happening?  The official Charlton twitter seems to have gone quiet since Matthews cleared that corner.
  • Options
    We’ve only won when I’ve watched us sat at my dinning table at my house. May have to go sit up there on my own. 
  • Options
    Got lucky there but this is officiating is so one sided it’s on the verge of taking the piss
  • Options
    How come every clearance goes straight to one of their players.
  • Options
    Need half time badly here
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Team is way too defensive with 5 defenders and two central defensive midfielders. No one to play out from the back either with Naby off the pitch so we can’t break through the lines
  • Options
    Doughty so far off his man they have a free pass down our left whenever they want.....only a matter of time unless he starts pressing and not sitting off.
  • Options
    Wigan dominating Reading judging by the BBC stats.
  • Options
    Wigan winning. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!